Prologue

It was 210 years ago from the the year 2018 The year 1808, there was a festival of the fallen stars. Witches and wizards alike came from far and near with in the kingdom of Magican. The kingdom where King Alexander De la mew, Queen Darleen De la mew, and their only daughter Helene Alexandria De la mew ruled. Helene was 8 at the time. She enjoyed how the castle now looked.
Beautiful marble pillars and fine limestone walls lined with the royal family pictures with banners, diamond encrusted stars, moon banners, paper cut outs of falling stars, and beautiful tapestries telling the tale of the first Wiccan empire.
Helene ran around the halls as the maids and other servants ran about getting the castle ready. A servant boy played his violin as he danced around . His ebony hair, dark tan skin, lean yet tall body, deep red eyes, and his white outfit that showed his chest off perfectly.

He was no older than 10 but had the body of a man much older

"Hey Helene, wanna play the violin with me," he asked with a smile. Helene noded happily, then got her violin, then played happily with the boy. She quickened the pace at inhuman speeds. "That is so cool Helene," the boy said impressed eyes wide. "It really isn't anything much, Emerald," Helene blushed being humble. The boy Emerald grinned as he stopped playing his violin and patted Helene's back with a grin, " There's no need to be so humble, take pride in your gift from god!" Helene blushed at the boy's comment embarrassed. Emerald's smile fades to one of worry. "Elene? Are you okay," Emerald asked worried. Helene looked at the gypsy male blushing even more than before, shaking her head left and right shaking her hands quickly, "I i am fine you don't need to worry," Helene stammered embarrassed. She has had a crush on Emerald eversense he helped her get home from the forest. He laughed until there were screams of horror. The two looked out side the window to see humans setting the kingdom and all the people outside on fire. The king and queen ran to the two. "We need to evacuate! Now!" The two adults ushered the two kids to a secret pathway. "You two need to escape, we will take care of everything, here take this," the king said as he handed the two a satchel full of gold and gems. Two to each child. The violen that Emerald had in his hand with the bow that went with it in hand.
"Stay safe you two and Emrald keep Helene safe at all costs," The queen said as she closed the door the sent of fire becoming evident in the castle. "Mom, dad....," Helene asked but fell upon deth ears. Emerald remembered the doll Helene held dear to her and told her to wait for him on their secret hill. He should be there with in ten minutes. If he should not be there then he had passed way and to run and stay hidden. He gave her his precious violin he had sense he was three. "Keep it safe for me, and if I die, make sure to keep it playing for me," Emerald said then ran back into the now flaming castle. She did as she was told. Helene left and found her way to the secret hill that overlooked the kingdom.
She waited seeing her people die screams of terror echoed in the cold night air. Tears filled the young princess's eyes. She waited 10 minutes....20 minutes...30 minutes...
And no sign of Emerald. She cried, tears that fell in single file now turned into a waterfall. "EMMMEEERRRRAAAALLLLLLDDDDDDD," Helene wailed in heartbrake. Unknowing a creature lurked within the castle carying a young unconscious boy holding a doll. The creature with blood red eyes held the boy who's neck and mouth was now bloody.
As the years passed Helene grew to hate humans and used Emerald's violin to play the song she played with him among others to lure humans to an area without an escape then killed them. It had been ten years, her heart now cold towards humans with the exception of gypsys who held no ill will towards witches.
One day there was a man with pale skin, long wavy golden hair, and gray eyes. He was handsome there was no dobt about it. He looked to be a noble man. Though it was night she saw him clearly. She played her violin dressed as a gypsy she dances as she played. The golden haired male stopped to watch. Smirking she backed away to which the man followed. She ran leaping making sure the man followed her as she kept playing the violin.
"Oh Emerald, nasty humans who harmed you will pay, if only death could come to me so we can be together," Helene thought in sorrow. Once in a corner the man seemed to be smirking.
She then silently casted a spell making a wall appear behind the man. Not expecting that he quickly turned around to wich Helene took out her dagger and plunged it into the man's back. Though he did bleed he never clasped. This took Helene off guard. The man took out the dagger looking displeased. "Now what is the magican kingdom's princess doing trying to kill humans and now vampiers," the man asked his tone low. She baked away, "Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!! He knew! Ugh just kill me already, I am already dead," Helene thought clearly pissed off.
"Why it is very unlady like to curse, I never would have thought that a beautiful young lady would have such a soiled mouth," the man said as he walked to Helene. Then in a blink of an eye he had bitten her and drank her blood to near death. "Now I will give you the choice I never had," He said with a smile as he let her neck go. "Damn you," Helene cursed but sighed, "if I want my revenge....in full...i want to live..."
He grinned and took his wrist and dug his nail into it. Fresh blood dripped from it. "Then drink my blood," he commanded. Helene took his wrist and drank the crimson liquid.
She hated the taste, however soon she started to enjoy it.
The man ripped his wrist from the young woman, falling back as he laughed. Helene started to choke feeling fangs grow within her mouth. She felt like a liquid fire had just been injected into her vains.
Soon the princess stopped moving then took a short breath in. Her once dull purple eyes became a two tone of vibrant purple and a cyan blue. She looked around with her new vampire eyes. "What is your name," Helene asked. "Lestat, Lestat De Lioncourt, and yours," he replied. "Helene Alexandria De La Mew," the princess replied.
Lestat grinned ,"What a beautiful name." Helene grinned as Lestat took her to his home, before the sun rose.
"I am sorry Emerald," Helene thought as tears fell.
A young gypsy vampire stood on a roof top of a building staring at the new female vampire with his teacher next to him.
The gypsy vampire' s candy apple red eyes darkened however left with his teacher. "Don't worry my son, there will come a day when you will see your beloved again," said the older male.