But now that Ari is a werewolf he has a way out of those thoughts and fear's. He could reject her for a legitimate reason; or in his mind it was. But she would be able to change his thoughts about werewolves if she allowed him and thoughts about mates/ beloved's also.

Klaus shook himself out of those thoughts; he wanted, no he needed Arianna like he needed air. He wouldn't reject her now, he wouldn't reject ever. She was his, as he was hers. Together they were one soul; equal.

He started towards the water, sitting by the towel and the shoes. As he looked towards the horizon he froze; spotting the small dot by the sun. It was moving with the waves, up and down, zigzagging and turning, flipping through the air and twirling.

Klaus gasped, truly amazed at the person surfing, but never seeing the persons actual body, nor face. By the time the sun had set, it was to dark to notice when the mysterious rider was coming in or still out riding the waves.

"Come on, come in. Let me see who you are." I muttered to myself, looking out into the dark ocean. I heard the soft gentle waves lap against the sand repeat-ably, the crashing of small waves against the small rocks on the other half of the beach the only sound in the air.

But when I saw a figure walking in through the water, I stood up quickly. Too quickly in fact; because the person noticed me also. This wouldn't have been a bad thing if the unknown person wouldn't have bolted through the water and into the forest. I cursed quietly and tried to follow but there was no scent.

There was only one person- scratch that two people I knew who could block their scents; Carter (My fathers second in command) and Arianna. And one out of two of those people are half way around the world at the moment; so I'm going to take a wild guess here!

I dashed home, not even stopping to say hello to my parents before confronting Ari. I stopped in front of her door and knocked, cocking my head to the side a little to hear. Rustling was heard on the other side of the door, before it swung open; revealing a flustered Arianna. I quickly pushed her back in and closed the door, turning so Ari's back was against it and I was in front of her.

"It was you wasn't it?" I whispered. I didn't know why I was whispering, but being so close to her, I wanted to kiss her. But I also wanted answers.

Arianna looked up at me, her brown eyes were big and innocent, a small smile on her lips. Her eyes were daring me to say something. But the smell of the beach was also lingering off of her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She whispered back, shrugging a little. I chuckled, watching; fascinated as her eyes darkened and she shivered. The sweet smell of her arousal filled the air making me growl hungrily.

I leaned down and kissed her bare neck lightly, her salty skin delicious and delicate. My tongue darted out and sucked on the space between her shoulder and her neck; for some reason I was very fascinated with that area.

My arms came up and planted themselves on her hips, staying there when she stiffened. Ari began to relax when she realized that my hands weren't going to move, but her hands were.

They came up my chest, roaming around, skimming and tracing my abs, over my broad shoulders and around my neck. Her hand locked around my neck and she pulled me up, crashing her lips with mine.

Our lips moved in sync, meshing and blending together. My tongue slid seductively over the bottom of Ari's plump, soft pink lip. I nipped in gently, soothing the pain away with my tongue. When she opened her mouth, I pulled away, smiling down at her.

I didn't smirk, I smiled. She pouted at first, her swollen lips begging for me to kiss them again, but I refrained from doing so. I shook my head lightly, tearing my eyes away from her lips, painfully might I add.

She must have noticed the pain I just went through doing so because she smirked, though her cheek's turned a rosy red color; making her absolutely adorable.

"Then why do you smell and taste like the beach my dear sweetheart?" I replied to her earlier comment. Ari opened her mouth to reply but no words came out, instead she was looking like a cute fish.

I chuckled again and winked, before exiting the room. I could get use to this....

*******

The next morning when I went down for breakfast my parents and Ari were already down there. I smiled to myself, and sat down in front of Arianna. She looked up when she heard my chair pull out, but quickly looked back down.

I frowned until I saw her cheeks turn a bright red color; my frown turning into a slow smile. When she peeked up, I met her eyes raising my eyebrows. She shook her head, her cheeks darkening in color before she started to sip her water.

"Did you two have sex last night?" My wonderful mother asked bluntly. Ari choked on her water, making her spit it out, which mean it landed all over me. I calmly lifted my hands and wiped my now wet face off, before turning and glaring at my laughing mother.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said in between chuckles. Ari choked all over again before standing up, her arms waving at her sides.

"NO!" She shouted. I couldn't help but give her a hurt look, which she saw.

"No, I mean I would- I mean we didn't- We just kissed!" By the time she was done, both my mum and my dad were screaming with laughter and Ari's face was the color of a tomato.

Ari sat back down, her head down, her hair covering her face. I sighed and got up, walking over to her side of the table and sat next to her. My hand reached up and captured her hair, tracing her cheek until I locked it behind her ear.

She turned her head left, towards me, her big brown eyes locked onto mine. They looked so innocent and beautiful; I had to sweep down kiss her. It was light and sweet, no tongue or anything.

When I pulled back, she blinked at me twice before smiling. When we heard the small 'awe' come from across the room, we both turned our heads. My mum and dad were staring at us, smiling; my dad's eyes had a proud twinkle to them while my mums had a light of happiness.

Ari's head instinctively ducked down into my chest, seeking comfort from her mate, her cheeks blushing lightly. But I did notice the smile never left her face.

Our happy bubble was ruined when the front door burst open and the sounds of arguing reached our ears. I looked at my parent's confused and pulled Ari into my arms tighter.

I heard Gabe's voice yelling and then the voices getting closer. Gabe's parents and he stormed through the kitchen door, all yelling things. Gabe was yelling things at his parents and his parents were yelling things back, plus yelling things at my parents. My dad finally had enough and stood up, glaring.

"Enough!" He boomed! Both parties shut up and looked at my dad.

"Now tell me what happened. One at a time, calmly." Dad was in king mode now, his eyes sharp and aware.

"That little tramp over there attacked our daughter yesterday for no reason. We want her punished." Gabe's mother snarled, glaring at Ari. I felt her tense up in my arms and glanced down, noticing her eyes were getting darker.

"Sherry had two warnings before hand and she had fair warning days before that NOT to bring up Ari's family. She was being a dumb ass who wanted to pick a fight she couldn't win!" Gabe growled back towards his mother.

We all looked towards my dad, wondering what he would do. Either he would say we would punish my Beloved-which would end badly, or he would leave it. And Gabe's parents would leave pissed off.....