Chapter 2

Radicles woke up to see K.O snuggled up between he and Enid, and turned his head to only blush.

Enid was cuddled up to him and had her head on his shoulder.

Rad just stared. Enid, was actually cuddled up to him.

He smiled.

"Rad!!! Haha you're blushing!" K.O teased.

Rad rested his eyes on K.O and seemed panicked.

"No! No-No I was not!" Rad protested.

K.O widely smiled.

"Yeah yeah."

"Don't you DARE tell Enid!" Radicles demanded in an urgent whisper.

K.O nodded and then prodded Enid awake.

Enid woke up and pushed herself away from Radicles, as if not knowing she had been that cuddled up to him.

Everybody got out of the Van, it was still dark out because it was so early.

Radicles checked the time, 5:47 AM.

Enid and K.O sat on rocks and began talking.

They chatted about the usual until K.O brought up an odd question that made Enid ponder.

"So, have you got any love letters?" K.O asked intrigued as he excitedly met eyes with Enid.

Her face went blank and then frowned.

"Well-"

Radicles rudely interrupted her and she shot him a glare and folded her arms against her chest.

"I, in fact, have received soooo many, I have to recycle some everyday." He bragged.

Enid stood up glaring.

"Wow Rad! You are so super lucky!" K.O grinned.

Radicles smiled happily, pleased K.O was cheering him on.

"K.O, he writes them himself." Enid said bluntly as she shook her head at Radicles.

He began to sweat.

"No way!" Radicles argued.

"Stop with your stupid excuses!" Enid told him angrily.

K.O shrunk back, how had conflict stirred so quickly amongst the two?!

K.O shuddered and stepped behind Enid.

Radicles glared at Enid.

"What "excuses"?!" He demanded.

Enid began to list multiple things.

"And you're the one who got us stuck here!" Enid angrily said.

Rad took a breath and turned away.

"Because you were snooping through my stuff!" He said instantly to her comment.

"What's so special about it?!" Enid angrily said.

"What, does it say mean things about me?!" She questioned as she took K.O's hand and threw the note behind her in the dust.

"It doesn't!" Radicles angrily told her.

Enid and K.O faced Radicles.

K.O honestly didn't know what to do, he didn't even like the fighting whatsoever.

"Sure." Enid folded her arms and rolled her eyes.

Radicles walked up to her and the two glared.

He began to read the note.

"Dear Enid,

         I think you're a really cool girl, and I actually mean it. You're really pretty and one of my good friends at the Bodega. I know you'd never like me back despite how much we annoy each other, but I mean...I like you.

             Love, Radicles"

Enid shifted uncomfortably.

Radicles turned away from her, his cheeks turning a crimson red color as he strode off towards the Van to call a Tow-Truck.

Enid's face was burning, she couldn't tear her eyes off the letter.

"I think Rad likes you." K.O said quietly scanning over the letter.

"Oh." Enid mumbled.

K.O patted her back.

"I'll let you have some time to yourself, you seem to need it." K.O nodded as he left her side and bounded to see Radicles.

Enid began to walk over to a shady spot and sat on a rock, far away from Radicles and K.O.

She sighed to herself as she crossed her legs.

"Why is he such a jerk sometimes?" Enid murmured quietly.

She then placed her head in her hands, hearing the soft crinkle of paper as her head landed on it.

"But I can be a jerk sometimes too." Enid told herself softly as she lifted her head.

Usually, Enid would've groaned at a dumb little love letter but this one only made her heart pump and made her unable to get her words out.

She took it in her hands and felt the creases and crinkles from where she had balled it up.

"Does he actually mean this?" Enid asked herself quietly as she folded the note gently and tucked it away.

A tow truck had come and instructed Rad, Enid, and K.O to sit in the Van while he pulled it along.

Radicles opened the drivers side and sat down, his face was beaded with sweat and his face felt hot.

K.O sat in the back seat and began to point out the window when he saw the occasional bird or a cool car.

Radicles tensed as he saw Enid from the corner of his eye watch him, her eyes weren't fierce like normal, maybe they were filled with understanding?

"Ooh! Lookie!" K.O excitedly said pointing out the window as to where a little dinosaur sat eating leaves.

Rad put a hand to his head, he should've hid that dumb little letter.

"Rad." Enid spoke up.

Radicles let his eyes meet hers.

He didn't speak...

"Look I know we don't get along most of the time, but it'd be nice to actually be cool. I'm sure K.O would like that."

Enid said as she closed her eyes, hoping her words sounded easygoing.

"Rad. Enid apologized! She never does that!" K.O piped up as he pushed himself towards Radicles to poke his cheek.

"Squiiiirt!" Rad said swatting him away, a grin met his face.

"Enid apologized to you!" K.O said with disbelief as he placed his hands on his cheeks.

"I don't do it often." Enid agreed with a nod of her head.

They soon arrived at the plaza, the tow truck dropped them off and took away Rad's van.

They all looked around and then their attention returned to the store and they couldn't believe their eyes.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Aeeeuuuugghhh so that wraps up chap 2!

I'm sorry for not been writing lately I've been kinda sad I'm sorry :(

But like I promise to write more I swear. :))