Chapter 5 - Fainted?!

(Cossette's POV)

Black.

Darkness.

Nothing.

Lost.

I couldn't feel anything. But I could hear voices shouting and a siren. My body felt heavy. My brain started reeling images of what looks like a Black and Blue wolf. I felt tired.

"COSSETTE!"

I snapped my eyes open.

"COSSETTE!"

I turned to face Ivy, Kiara, and Patricia. 

"Huh…." I whispered, adjusting to my surroundings. 

It looked like I was in a hospital. A Wolf Hospital Im guessing. I was on a white bed with IV connected to my arm. Everything was white. It was kind of blinding.

"Holly shit!", Ivy yelled which brought me back from my thoughts.

Kiara grabbed my hand, "Are you ok?!"

"Yes… I think…", I didn't remember much from last night.

"We don't see each other for  two days and your already getting yourself fainted." Ivy said with a sigh of relief and little traces of sarcasm.

My head hurt now, "What happened? How did I get here?"

They all exchanged glances, "Well apparently this boy called Neo was there when you fainted and this other girl Elizebeth and boy Justin came as soon as they heard," Patricia waved her hands around ,"So they brought you here. But we don't know how exactly you fainted…" 

"Oh ok…" My body started relaxing after knowing why Im here.

WAIT!

Neo was there when I fainted? And why did Justin come? I don't know him that much...

'Well your mouths do'.

Huh, who said that? and what?!

"Cossette! Hello!" Patricia snapped her fingers in front of my face.

I blinked, "What?"

"Who is Neo, Elizebeth and Justin?" All of them said together.

********

After the very long explanation on how I met Neo, Elizebeth and Justin, including the details, Ivy gasped.

"Wow!"

I felt calm now, "I know. One hell of a two days."

Then the door slid open, "Hi, um you guys have to leave, the other group is waiting."

The nurse gestured to Ivy, Kiara and Patricia. Wait… what did she mean by 'other group'? Is there more people waiting to see me? When did I become so popular? Oh ya…. only girl Air Wolf….

"Awww. No fair!" Patricia whinned.

"Oh ok, well Cossette get better and see you around." Kiara said before hugging me.

I let one tear escape my eye. 

I missed them. 

I really did.

After they where gone Liz, Justin, Neo and one of Liz's friends, Sarah, came in. For some reason I felt uncomfortable with them being here. Liz's eyes met my tear that I let out and her eyes went wide.

"Coss! What the hell happened?!" She screamed and jumped on my bed.

Which cracked my leg.

I was fighting the urge to scream, "M--y leg…!"