16) Camping Confession

Start from the beginning

"so in my conclusion, taejoon was also do the same. he willingly to give his life just for you to remain alive. it will be a great lost for him if he see you like this. choosing to breaking yourself,sad and doesn't want to move on for his sake." i patted her shoulder as she starts crying while hugging her knees.

Minutes of silent, she has stop crying and faced over me.

"well xiumin ssi, you are right. i can't cry for his sake.. i..i will try to search for happiness, but i can't promise to find another love,instead i will remember him in my heart and memory"

"yeah..do that..well you okay know?" she just nodded and i hug her pulling her toward my chest to give her strength. she need someone who can support her. just like what I've been through before this.

"you can call me oppa. im your brother now haha..we share the same feeling and well ..you know my secret already,even exo don't know about this and i hope you will gladly keep it a secret"she chuckles and answering my hug by patting my back.

"of course oppa, i will"

"hey..what are you guys doing?"taehyung said as he take a seat beside me while slurping ice pop.

Taehyung pov
I was walking between the threes to find Deurim so we could share the ice pop that i found on the fridge just now. But my steps stop and i hide behind a large tree. when i see and barely heard xiumin hyung and deurim was talking about relationship, then they were hugging and the most part to break my heart was when deurim called him 'oppa'.

I guess my first love ends tragically. For all my life, my heart never been thumping loud out from the chest just for a girl. but my hearts suddenly thumps for deurim. people were right, love come in a blink without knowing the reason why.

I guess cupid was mean. To play a game with me, it struck an arrow pointly straight into my heart and let it bleed. I just take a deep breath before continue my step toward them, and sit beside xiumin hyung.

"hey what are you guys doing?"

"nothing just share same feelings"deurim say as she pull the hug from xiumin hyung chest.

They never know, just by hearing that word. my heart already been shredded to pieces and lost it's souls.

Sehun povI still sit near the fire to warm myself, with Jin hyung sleeping on my lap

Sehun pov
I still sit near the fire to warm myself, with Jin hyung sleeping on my lap. Infront of me there are still 3 person. Jennie sit between drunk kai and jimin. the two guys look so drunk off their alcohol limit, while jennie still sober despite all the beer she's been drinking.

"heyyy mish jenniey...d'yiu want to hear a *hiccup*joke? jimin slobishly said that while his finger were poking jennie'cheeks. Jennie just push his finger away and look at kai on her left.

"no i don't want to hear a damn joke from you jimin" she harshly said while pulling kai head to lean onto her shoulder and she rub kai's front hair gently..o..kay..

"okie...I'll tewll yiu then..wen ai wes a gredskuler..my mawn said the bird ruwn awey fom mey...and i cwry fom whut my mawn said becosh i kno..tat birds dunt run..they fly!!!!"jimin was crying furiously. I seriously bet when he woke up tomorrow he will be ashamed once he remember this hahahah..

"no! dun..dun! "jimin slaps jennie's hand

"auw...what's your problem now?"

"dunt! just don't get near tat tanned guy.."he push the sleeping drunk jongin but Jennie's hand more faster to catch kai head so it doesn't fall down to the ground. then she leans kai head on her lap instead.

"urgghh you smol creature. why should i do that?

" becosh...becosh i wove yiu...why can't yiu wove me back?? urghhh i wreally dayumly wlike yiu all dis tyme."he said before fainting above jennie's lap which is above kai head.

I smirk toward jennie because i could see her blush for the sudden 'confession'that came from jimin

I smirk toward jennie because i could see her blush for the sudden 'confession'that came from jimin.  My smirk lost as both jin hyung hand had been holding my face and pull it toward his blank face. my eye turn wide from this position..

"hey you brat..you know, i just dreamed jimin put on lipstick on his forehead to 'makeup' his mind..get it??" i still stood blank due to the shock. he's totally drunk.

*fuhh i just thought he wanted to kiss me*

"you don't get it? what a wimp" he said before pass out on the ground while hugging a empty soju bottle.

"haih..this crazy ass guys"i sigh..

"well beats me. imma out from here"jennie says as she make her way to her cabin. left the two drunk guy hugging each other on the ground.

*urgghh! what a scene to watch..i think I'm gonna get a nightmare from this guys*.