Arival to Lothal

(YN): Ck-4! I'm leaving for another job! Have a nice day!

Ck-4 and Ck-6: Have a nice day master!

Now suited in your armor, you walked,out the front door a stated your 2 hour walk to your second secret garage. 2 hours later you walked inside a dark cave. Activating your helmet's flashlight you walked deeper in till you found a door large enough to drive a fighter through. You pressed in the code onto the key pad and the door opened, reveling your black and red. mandalorian fighter.

(YN): Let's do this.

You flew out of the secret hanger as the door closed behind you. Now out of the atmosphere you put the coordinates in and made the jump to hyperspace.

Time skip

You came out of hyper space to the sight of 4 star destroyers. Your communication counsel turned on.

Unknown voice: Mandalorian fighter, is this Agent Kallus of the ISB what is your business here?

(YN): Just a hunter checking his bounties. I've heard there is a growing insurgency.

Agent Kallus: It's all under control.

(YN): (scoffs) That's what they all say.

Agent Kallus: Your cleared for landing. Hunter scum.

(YN): Bye bye. I'll see you later when a bounty get on your head.

You flew down to the transport and Landed in the spaceport. A imperial patrol peeked your interest. It was made up of a young male officer and a couple of stormtroopers.

(YN): Hello Lieutenant, how are you today?

Officer: What do you want?

(YN): Just some information, that's all.

Officer: Do you see what I am doing right now? I'm am stuck patrolling the busy streets as a punishment for failing to stop the rebels form stealing starships that belonged to princess of Alderaan! So I am in no mood to be answering your questions, Mandalorian.

(YN): Alright you bag of scum, I am a bounty hunter allowed here by Agent Kallus of ISB! So, how about you show some respect!

Officer: I apologize. I had no idea.

(YN): That's better. Here is my question. Where do the scum of this planet usually meet up.

Officer: Over that way.

(YN): Thank you.

(YN): I'm (YN).

Officer: Yogar Lyste.

You handed him 500 credits and started to walk towards the cantina.

(YN) in mind: Sorry Sabine, didn't mean to call you that.