He manages to bring himself up and, in an idiotic turn of events, decides to waste his remaining energy to fly the rest of the way. Takes him about a good thirty minutes, give or take, and he softly crash lands on top of a building in the city. He made it, but he's too weak to move. So, he shuts his eyes and lays his body to rest.

***

He wakes up at past midnight, with the moon shining over his head like a bright, heavenly light. Seto yawns, fully recharged. He's still on the building's rooftop, astonished that no one had seen him. He gazes down onto the empty street below him, then jumps, landing like a feather. He strolls down the sidewalk, managing to not draw attention. He strolls past empty shops and stores, trying to find someplace that was open to the public. He needs to know where he is.

He stumbles upon an open library, much to his delight. He pulls the glass door open and a bell chimes. Seto loves libraries; they're quite breathtaking. This particular library has an array of bookshelves with some candles sitting atop of them (which is quite the fire hazard). The air's tainted with lavender.

"Hello!" A woman behind the counter waves. "How may I help you."

There's something odd about her, like she isn't a Hybrid. The atmosphere, in Seto's opinion, becomes quite tense. He shakes off the unpleasantries and asks, "I'd just like to know what city I'm in."

The woman eyeballs him with suspicion, "You don't know where you are?"

Seto shakes his head, "I'm kind of—lost?" Okay, that was true. He is of the upmost certainty lost.

"Where are you suppose to be heading? I'm about to close up, I could bring you there if you'd like," she smiles warmly.

What was the capital's name again? Was it Gold City?

"I'm heading to the capital city?" It sounds more of a question and Seto cringes at his own stupidity. Again, the woman eyeballs him with suspicion.

"You aren't from around here, are you?" She exits from behind the counter.

"N-No," Seto shouldn't be intimidated, but he is.

"My name is DeceptiBonk, you can call me Bonkers," she puts out her hand. Seto assumes she's gesturing for a handshake, so he does as so.

"I'm Seto," the brunet scoffs.

"You're a Sorcerer, right?" She blurts out.

Seto nearly chokes on his own words, "W-What? Of course not!"

"You're a bad liar," Bonkers sneers. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Well, besides Ashley."

"Who's Ashley—?"

"Oh, you're going to love her! Now, come along, we have a train to catch!"

"Train? What's a train?"

Seto's being dragged by Bonkers down the sidewalk. Her skin is fair, with bright pink eyes to compliment her features. Her hair is black and falls just above her shoulders. She's wearing makeup, pink eyeshadow, black winged eyeliner, and cherry red lips. He takes notice to the black splotches dotted across her face. They look to be burn marks. She's dressed in a maroon hoodie and black jeans, with matching red converse.