The Hottie is approaching

"I'm sorry I just- I just don't want you to get hurt again..."
"I'm not gonna get hurt-" Autum said as a small tear fell from her right eye.
"Not again, I won't let it happen."
"Babes you can't control everything."
"WELL ILL CONTROL IT THIS TIME!" Autum yelled bursting out into tears falling into Blaire's lap.
"Babes it okay he doesn't know what he is missing."
"Don't do that please..."
"Do what?"
"Try and make things better, everything is already fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm completely over him, he hurt me so I'm not gonna continue to let the IDEA of him hurt me again."
"Okay."
"Do you wanna spend the night tonight?"
"YES!"
"Okay." Said Autum as she got up and grabbed her purse.
"Wait what are you doing?"
"You can't have a sleepover without A BUNCH of junk food and a few redbox movies."
"I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT, YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT!"
"I know I am." *hair flip*
"Autum you are way to much sometimes"
"Hey! Offensive!" Autum said as they both busted into laughter.
              *the next morning*
"Blaire? Where are you?"
"IM IN THE SHOWER!" She said yelling from the bathroom on the other side of Autums room. See Autum lived in a big house. She had her own "house" in the backyard. It was really just a big shed that she turned into an AMAZING outback house. [Back to the story line]
"Hey when you get out and ready do you wanna head to Starbucks to get a coffee or something?"
"YEAH SOUNDS GOOD!"
"Okay." Autum said as she got up and slid her clothes off changing into a dusty rose brallette and putting on a white tee and some really skinny high waisted pair of black jeans.
                   *at Starbucks*
"Hey Autum isn't that the guy that you saw yesterday?"
"YES! Act natural I think he's coming over here!"
"Hey lady's, I think I've met you before, Autum" he said as he slid into the chair next to mine. He was wearing black skinny jeans as well with a white v-neck tee and a gray beanie... could he get any hotter?
"Yes yes we have." Autum said circling her finger around the lid of her coffee cup with a huge grin on her face.
"Hi, I'm Blaire her best friend."
"I'm Sloan" he said shaking her hand
"Yeah so I've heard..." Blairs whispered. Her saying that made Sloan chuckle.
"She's a little full of herself." Autum said giggling.
"Nice giggle." He said teasing her
"Thanks" she said grinning nervously
"Well we have to go maybe give Autum a call later?" Blaire said smirking while watching Autum's cheeks turn redder than a rose.
"I most definitely will." Sloan said smirking at Autum. Autum and Blaire got up and walked outside to the car,
"I hate you so much right now!"
"No you don't" Blaire said starting the engine.