"Im sorry!"

Coffee and papers flew into a mess as the two strangers collided on their hurried paths, unaware their destinies were now intertwined.
"I'm sorry!"
"No, no it's not your fault. Don't be."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. And by the way the names Sloan, in case you were wondering."
"I'm Autum, you know in case you were wondering." She said with a grin on her face as she wiped coffee off of his shirt.
"Well I should go... bye, Sloan." She said with a smirk on her face as she slipped him a piece of paper with her name and number on it.
"Autum, (843)-972-1135" he whispered to himself as she walked away.
*a few hours later*
"NO! Why would I kiss him when I just met him?!" Autum screamed at her best friend, Blaire.
"Well I mean, you said he was hot."
"Yes but, I'm not just gonna kiss some random guy." She said as she began to slip on her silk shorts over her black, VSP boxer short underwear.
"I mean I slipped him my number..."
"WHAT?! GO AUTUM!"
"SHUT UP! My mom is home!" Autum said trying to maintain a serious look on her face.
"Autum, don't do this just so you can get over 'you know who'..."
"I'm not. And I told you not to talk about that."
________________________________
Sorry that this is such a short chapter. I'm ready to move to the next and tell y'all what is going on with Autum's past. (Yes Autum is purposely spelt that way)