16.

(just an important information note; it is currently middle of January, meaning Ava has just turned 5 months. I know that it doesn't seem like it's been 3 months since Harry met Ava, but just go with it please:) and I skipped Christmas, but only because I don't like writing Christmas chapters in September:/ Will probably be a Christmas chapter when December comes though!)

Emma's point of view

I woke up, feeling another's arm under my head. I opened my eyes and saw Harry, sleeping peacefully. Between us was Ava, also asleep. I checked my wrist watch, which showed it was 5 PM. 

I sat up in the bed and watched Harry and Ava. Waking up to a sight like that was something I could get used to. They were both sleeping so peacefully, and it just really warmed my heart. 

I checked my phone and saw a text from Tom. 

Tom: Hey, just wondering when you're coming home? Cause I'm heading out with a couple friends

Emma: Don't know yet, but just leave a key outside or something. I forgot to bring mine

As I put my phone down, Harry opened his eyes. He looked at me and immediately smiled. 

"Thank god. I was beginning to think it was all a dream." He said, letting out a chuckle. He sat up in the bed as well, and gave me a peck on the lips. "I think I wanna let my fans and everyone know that Ava's mine now. I mean, most people have already figured it out, but I've never really confirmed it. So if it's okay with you..?" 

"Of course it's okay, Harry, she's your daughter, too." I said and smiled at him. 

Then, he picked up his phone from the nightstand and took a picture of the sleeping baby girl. I loved the way he smiled while taking the picture. His eyes were filled with so much love for his daughter. 

After taking the picture, I saw him write a caption on it and then post it to Instagram. 

@harrystyles: dad's little princess, the best thing that ever happened to me

@harrystyles: dad's little princess, the best thing that ever happened to me. Happy 5 months, Ava Elizabeth. 

I hadn't even realized today was Ava's 5 month anniversary before I saw Harry's post. I checked the calendar, and it did indeed say January 14th. 

"Would you and Ava wanna come to England with me next week?" Harry asked as he put his phone away. "I have an interview in London, so I was just thinking that we could make a family vacation out of it. Ava would get to experience snow for the first time and visit the country she's half from." 

"We would love to go to England with you." I replied and smiled widely at him. In the same moment, Ava woke up. Harry gave her a little belly tickle, making her start giggling and then grabbing his fingers. Only seconds later, she had put them in her mouth. 

"I sometimes forget how unhygienic babies are." Harry said, making me chuckle. "We made the cutest baby ever, though. I seriously can't get over her chubby cheeks." 

"You're adorable." I said, making him smile and looked up at me. 

"Come here." Harry said and pulled me to him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him, making sure I didn't hurt Ava. 

I lied my head down on his chest and Harry kept giving me forehead kisses, which he knows are my favorite. 

"To be honest, I thought we'd never get back together again. I thought that we reached the end over a year ago." I said. 

"Yet here we are, lying next to the most beautiful thing we ever created." Harry said and gave me another forehead kiss. "I never thanked you for bringing her into my life. I'm really grateful to have both of you in my life, and I love you to death." 

"We love you, too." I said and pecked his lips. "More than you know." 

-------

quite short chapter, but I hope you like it anyway:) and by the way; baby Ava is portrayed by Taytum/Oakley Fisher

- m i a h xx