Chapter 1 : Plans

INTRODUCTION: Chapter 1 - Plans

"Start the Countdown!" The announcer bursted out loud. The flooring in the arena started to shape shift and dissapeared, allowing platforms from below to rise up, carrying the players of the project. Everyone around the arena were screaming, waiting for the project to start. The countdown boomed everyone's ears, and once the players were raised, the countdown was about to finish.

"Three..." The players grabbed their batons.

"Two..." They threw the batons into the air and it transformed into light-cycles.

"One..." The light-cycles rumbled and it shone in the team colour it is in. Orange or blue.

"GO!" The announcer bursted out again, and the players jumped onto their light-cycle, and blasted off, creating blue or orange walls behind them. The players tried to ram each other off. Everyone were screaming, screaming for blood and gore to be splattered all over the arena.

It was taking way too long for the players to stay alive. A man, wearing a clock, and a mask to hide his identidy walked around, through the crowd and headed to an area where no one has occupied. It was silent there. No one noticed him. Not even the announcer or the chairman. He sat down, and took his mask off. His face was pale white, with a red glowing streak over the eye and mouth, and one of his eyes were robotized. He grabbed something behind the cloak, and he smiled. It was the worst smile that anyone could ever seen in the world. It was a remote. A horribly looking generated remote that no one can see except for him.

He grabbed it out of his cloak, and pressed the button.

The floor in the arena started to crumble before the players, shocking them and making them realized they are about to fall to their death. Not only that, but on the sides, six, or possibly more entrances opened up, allowing other contestants that is computerized and generated by THE CODE threw their batons and jumped onto their light-cycles, joining the arena.

Everyone went silent. Even the announcer. The arena has been penetrated and has been disturbed. The chairman knew that THE CODE has been working on something, but not like this.

The contestants rammed into the players, driving them out of track, and knocking them into the bottomless pit that was crumbling behind them.

The floor stopped moving, and everyone froze. The contestants stopped moving, and even the chairman, the strongest person in The Game Zone.

"Perfect. Just as I planned..."