Death

Dear Diary,

Papa Latto really died! This was crazy! Now we have to stay here! We can't leave Latto here alone. She's grieving! This is so terrible and unexpected! Just 2 days ago, he was happy and full of life. That heart attack had to be serious. I really feel bad for Latto, she hasn't left her room since the funeral. 2 days ago!

His funeral service was amazing! But not as amazing as Latto. Damn, she got me in love. I have a small confession... I've been thinking about leaving Key. I love him, but he just isn't the man I fell in love with. I'm sorry. Latto made me realize that. I love her, no scratch that! I'm in love with her! If it wasn't for Keytra, I would have left him a long time ago.

Maybe me and Latto can escape? Hmm?! Idk! But I really love her! And tbh, I don't think I've ever stopped. I might have hid my feelings when I was angry, cause you know anger over powers love. But she is truly what I've been missing all my life.

I'm just waiting for her to leave her room so I can be close to her again, being in her presence simply makes me happy! The type of happiness only she can give me. She brings out the best in me. I finally made it out being depressed!

I love this girl! But I know this is gonna tear Keytra apart! I love my daughter, and would do anything to make her happy, but now it's time that I make myself happy!

Signed,
Deetranada Mulatto