Me and Mal are sitting at the end of the table. Gil took off when he saw a dragonfly flew past us on the way to the library. I found myself smiling at Y/N, watching her flip through pages. "Harry?" Mal's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turn my head to look at the purple haired girl. "What?"

She was about to ask me a question but then closes her mouth, shaking her head. "Nothing. Anyways, how are you?" she said. "Good" I replied. "Listen, I know deep down you're probably mad at us because Uma is gone. And I wanted to say I'm sorry. I know that you and Uma are close friends, I'm sorry for taking the most important person in your life" Mal said.

I was surprised to hear this all from Mal. I mean, she's Mal! Daughter of Maleficent, the evilest of them all, mistress of all evil. The last time I heard from Mal is the fact that she never says sorry. Even when she bumps into someone, she never says anything, just ignore them and walk away.

Auradon did change them.

"It's alright Mal. I got over it, I swear" I said. Mal smiled at me and then placed her hand on too of mine. "If you have trouble with anything, just ask me okay?" she offered. "That's the least I can do" she adds.

I smiled at her. We heard noises from one of the book shelves and we saw Carlos under a pile of books. "Carlos!!" Y/N shouted, taking the books out of the son of Cruella De Vil. "You okay? What happened?" Dizzy asked. I tripped and hit the book shelves. Next thing I know, I was under a pile of books" Carlos said while rubbing his head.

Y/N's POV

When the first bell rang, we all ran to class. Me, Evie, Dizzy and Carlos have Chemistry.

We walked inside the room and was greeted by Doug running through some tests. "He Doug" I greeted the son of Dopey.

He gasped was almost dropped one of the beakers. "Jeez Y/N don't scare me like that" he says. "Sorry, how's the project working on?" I asked.

Me, Evie, Carlos, Dizzy and Doug have a Chemistry project. The teacher gave us a bunch of liquids and we have to mix it to one liquid to another to create an experiment. "It's going great. Although I had a bit of trouble adding the acid to milk" Doug replied.

We walked towards him to see him having a few red marks on his arms. Obviously because of you touched the acid, you'll itch like crazy. "I told you to either wear gloves or long sleeves... Or both!" Carlos said, taking the first aid kit from the teacher's table.

Our professor is having a lesson in another Chemistry room so that me, Dizzy, Evie, Carlos and Doug can have the whole room for ourselves.

We cleaned up Doug's scratches and marks before helping him with the project. I listed down the liquids that we used and what it turned into.

"I can't believe I have to do this stupid Chemistry project and I have to worry about my ‘Queen’ class. Plus, I still have a song performance with Harry next week" I complained, checking each beaker to see what happened. "Can't I get a break from school stuffs for just one day?"

My friends looked at me through their goggles. "It's something you can't control Y/N" Doug said. I narrowed my eyes at him and was ready to throw a scalpel towards him but he spoke again saying, "Not that you can't I mean you're the principal's daughter. What I'm trying to say is that you can't control what's happening with the world. The fact that you're taking these classes is because you're next in line for the throne"

I sighed and sipped my coffee. "I know that. I kind of told Ben to take all the time he needs when he's king. I don't want him to announce one day saying, ‘I've finally decided to end my line as king. My sister, Y/N, will be the new heir of Auradon’ or some shit like that" I said, making air quotes.

We continued doing our homework. I was glad we made at least three liquids already. I transferred them into a glass container with a cover on top.

While they continued mixing liquid to another, I sat down by the window and looked outside. I saw Harry talking to Mal by the fountain.

They were laughing. Mal has an arm rested on Harry's shoulder.

What is the meaning of this? Why do I feel like something is wrong?

This doesn't mean anything, right? Me and Harry are just friends. Why do I feel like something's burning in my chest? I suddenly felt my hands turning into a fist and I was breathing heavily.

I tried not to think of something else but one thing popped in my head.

'Is Mal cheating on Ben with Harry?'

********

Sorry if these chapters are going no where.

The next few chapters will have a bunch of fluffs.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.