Part 4

I reached work, and as expected, all eyes on me. Perhaps who was watching us was from my work? Was he even a man, anyways? Or maybe it is just a slight paranoia. One of my best friends, Harry, ran to me and pushed me to a corner.

"Look, they don't know yet, I made sure of that. Some guy got over here wearing a black hooded robe, scary guy, and came to me, he said something about you dating Allan, he kept his head down, so I couldn't see his face, but I kicked him off the place before someone else was told. It seems you are crazy? This place is horrible for same sex dating, our boss could fire you."

I knew I should not have said that, but I did. "So I could get fired? Well then I will get this over with." I called Allan over (He worked with me) he looked confused.

"Remember when you said about not getting embarrassed with you? Well then, that's it." I kissed him firmly for at least 25 seconds. After that I went over to my boss.

"I am not working here anymore!" I said and just walked off the building calmly, but before I could reach the elevator I heard Allan telling someone. "If he is out, then I am out!" I went away and he was right after me. "Now what? Where will we work?" I walked in and answered. 

"Wherever you want." He seemed to be an eager trader, so I should have seen this coming. "Then let's open a store!" I could hear the happiness in his voice.

"Aww, I am not so sure about this. Why not find any where we can work, why a store?" His smile was reduced to a frown.

"Why not a store?" I didn't had any arguments so I just turned around.

"Look, anything, but, just not a store." I had something against stores, I just didn't want to open a one

So what happened after? He avoided me for some time, he really wanted a store. I lov... no, maybe not yet. I wanted him to be happy, but, I would NOT open a store.

During the night, when I was getting ready to sleep, he finally talked to me.

"Why?" He let out a small whisper and I looked at him again.

"Look Allan, you know I do want you to be happy right? But I just don't want to open any store. Do we really have to return to that subject?"

He just looked away and answered. "You know what? Fuck that store! I just want to talk to you again!"

Well, finally, he was talking to me again, although not even I understand what I have against stores.

"Partner, am I really paranoid or is someone out on our yard?" Allan asked me, looking at the window from his bed, but I did not leave him time to say more, I ran down the stairs, grabbed my rifle and made my way out of home.
I don't know who this bastard thinks he is, but he will change his opinion when he have a bullet through his heart.