"How so? Because if I recall—and I do recall— your family is one of biggest supporters of the Dark Arts! So by your logic, we should all distance ourselves from you."

"I'm in Gryffindor—"

"That doesn't mean shit, Sirius." Belle cursed, making Lily's mouth fall open. "Houses are just categories they put us in to try and make schedules less complicated. Gryffindor can be good or bad, just like Ravenclaw can be good or bad."

"Whatever you say, bookworm. I'm just trying to warn you."

"I can take care of myself." She huffed, though the moment of silence was interrupted by an enchanted piece of parchment hitting her in the back of the head. She grabbed the parchment from where it fell onto the floor and opened it, the eyes of all her friends on her as she read the scrawl. Her face morphed into a smile and she crumpled up the paper, letting her wand destroy the parchment in a ball of flames.

"What was that?" Lily mused, watching as the ashes fell into a tiny spot on the table.

"A request."

— — — — —

Belle flipped through the book in her lap every once and a while as she watched Aiden zoom around the Quidditch pitch during practice. It was obvious he was trying to show off for her as every few laps he would do a flip or a fast turn and then glance back over to where Belle sat. She had acted shocked a couple times in the beginning but it was beginning to loose it's wow-factor.

There weren't many other people watching the Ravenclaws practice on this dreaded Halloween day. Most were inside enjoying festivities and being around friends, staying warm in the heated common rooms. Halloween fell on a Wednesday this year which meant classes and boring 'Halloween-themed' exercises, which kids were eager to get away from once classes were over. Instead of accompanying her friends to walk and talk around the castle, she separated and headed to watch her new friend play Quidditch.

She watched as the Captain, whose name she didn't bother to try and figure out, called everyone down and ended the practice. She made her way down the stands, book gripped in her left hand and her right wrapped around herself trying to preserve as much warmth as possible. The wet grass also didn't help with her steadiness and she slipped many times.

Luckily Aiden was there to catch her on the last one.

"Woah—you alright?"

"Yea," She laughed, her breath showing in front of her, "just very clumsy."

He chuckled, his perfect teeth glowing.

"So, do you wanna walk?"

"Sure!"

The two walked at a slow pace, talking about the events of that day and what each other's certain options on stupid matters were.

"Pineapple on pizza is amazing," Belle giggled. She watched Aiden's face morph into one of disgust.

"I don't think we can be friends anymore." He gagged, "That's crossing the line."

"I don't get how people can not like it!"

"It's fruit on melted cheese and breading! It doesn't make sense!"

"Yes it does, you weirdo—it's a combination flavor."

Aiden flicked Belle's nose causing her to gasp.

"How rude!"

He grinned, shoving his hands back into his jacket pockets, "You're really cool Belle."