Three

It was a long day yesterday going on a flight, discovering that my parents lied to me, meeting Taylor for basically the first time in my life not counting when I was a baby.

I woke up  from the shiny sun peeking through my curtains and the birds silent chirps this was different then back at home at Taylors house is quiet but back at home I would wake up to the dishes clattering against each other the water running and the microwave beeping and the TV bursting with noise.

I got out of bed and walked out of my room Taylor was still asleep so I walled back into my room so I wouldn't wake Taylor up I unplugged my phone from the charger and got a text from Natalie.

Natalie😋: I miss you already 😪

Tessa💕: Me to Nat 😿

I set my phone down and decide to look in my closet most of my clothes were hanging up Taylor got me a few that I have been wanting. my mom must've sent Taylor my clothes wish list.

When I was looking through the clothes Taylor knocked on my door.

I ran to the door and opened it and saw a very tired Taylor Swift.

" Morning Tess " she said yawning.

" Morning Taylor " I said.

" what do you want for breakfast " she asked me.

" Do you have toaster struddles? " I asked curious.

" ya want one? " she asked rubbing her eyes.

I nodded my head and Taylor gave me a thumbs up and walked downstairs to make i followed her down stairs Also and sat down at the kitchen table.

" so just a little heads up you start school tomorrow they sent me your class list in the mail and your locker comb " Taylor said.

" alright where's my class list? " I asked Taylor.

She grabbed a paper of the kitchen counter and gave it to me I read it off and nodded.

" You excited for ninth grade " Taylor asked me curious while popping the toaster struddles in the oven.

" ehh kinda I'm just happy I can make new friends because half of the people last year in my school were bitches " I said looking at Taylor.

Taylor looked at me shocked then she went calm and smiled.

" ya people can be bitches " she said

" woah I've never heard Taylor Swift swear before are you alright " I said jokingly.

She smiled and laughed then the toaster went ding and handed me my breakfast I began eating and Taylor looked a time a laughed .

" Someone's hungry " she said do in dishes.

" yup " I said with my mouth full.

Once I finished eating I gave Taylor my plate and walked to my room to get dressed.

I walked in my closet and found some forever21 ripped up jeans and put them on me and a off the shoulder yellow sweater shirt and decided to wear it.

I put my shiny blonde hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs finding Taylor on the Couch.

" Hey Tay " I said to Taylor.

She smiled and waved at me I smiled back and hugged her Taylor wasn't really a bad sister.