My boss

It's been about a year of having my amazing job full of raises and vacations but my boss has gotten weird with her request of course I do it cause I need the money, lets see how today goes.....*I walk into the office and sit down at my desk automatically starting my work*she sat at her desk, looking over papers for the company and sighing. Flipping page after page before setting the papers down. "Greg!" She called for her assistant. "Y-yes mam'?" He asked sticking his head in the door. "Get Michael!" Greg sprints down the isle of desk running past mine with a quick stop he comes back "Peyton needs you asap!" *I groan getting out of my chair walking into her office* "what do you ma'am?" She separates some papers from the stack and set them on the edge of her desk, "here" she said as she grabbed a pen and began to start on the papers in front of her as she handed me a small stack. I take them from her "oh yay more papers thank you so much Peyton" she clicked her pen harshly making it retract. Slowly looking up, "what was that" "I said thank you" putting my hand around the cold door handle about to leave. "Wait" she called out. Reaching a hand towards me. "yes what else do you need?" *turn around towards you looking into ur eyes. "I know its a lot to ask of you since you have done so much already but could you stop by my office after work?" She says almost in a sexy voice slightly bending over her desk enough for me too see down her shirt. "hmmm yes I suppose I have a few extra moments after work" i knew exactly what she wanted me for. She smiled softly after i left and then tried to finish her papers. The whole work day seems to fly through but I could not focus all day just thinking about what her next request would be. I knock on her door waiting outside preparing myself for what were to happen next. "its open, come in" I hear her trying to fix up her desk as I walk in slowly. "what did you need ma'am?" She stood up. "Listen... I-I know I've been giving you a lot of work but it's only because you're my most trusted and qualified employee... I just- is there anything I can do to repay you for what you do for the company?" "hmm that's a hard one Peyton, usually I just do whatever you want." "Well now I'm giving you the choice. Can't you think of anything?" "nothing at the moment" I step closer seeing how long she could last without touching me. "is there anything....you want from me right now... Everyone has left already." She stood up slowly. "I have a few things in mind. But I don't want to force anything onto you" "well what's on your mind... Maybe I can help" *my body stiffens up* she circled me like a hungry shark. Going from behind and placing a hand on me shoulder before getting close to my ear and whispering the word, "guess" "maybe you want me to work the night shift?" *my cock starting to get hard* I knew exactly what she wanted. She began to move her hands down. "Or maybe I could help you relive some of the stress from all of the work I give you..." She trailed off as her hand stopped right before my dick. "that would be very nice" *I gulp starting to get nervous at the same time wish she would hurry up and do it * "oh really would it?" Her hand starting to circle around my hard cock. "yes just do it!" *Turning around lifting her up against the wall our faces close but not connected * *she pressed her forehead against mine, staring deep into my eyes as she softly began to palm my cock through my pants, feeling herself become wetter and wetter* "now what you want?" *pulling my pants down slowly * "You" she whispered softly as she watched me pull down my pants. *I unzip her short dress connecting our lips as I press my hard cock against her wet pussy* "Please" *was the only word she managed between kisses as she pried open my mouth and shoved her tongue inside, coiling it around my own tongue* *my hands go down moving her thong off to one side enough for my 7 inch hardened cock pushes its way inside her still tight pussy . her eyes closed tight and she bit her bottom lip, her toes curling up as she felt something thick and hard begin to push its way into her. I begin to pump my cock using one hand to hold her up against the wall and the other too take my shirt off . She began to also push her hips forward into me, biting down on her tongue to keep from moaning out even though it was just me and her, she was finding it a bit embarrassing. "let it out " I Say pumping my cock faster as my breaths become faster. "Fuck!" She moaned out. Her heart beat quickening and she could hear the thud against the wall each time i trusted into her repeatedly. "ah shit! Im guessing I got the night shift with you from now on?" I trust all 7 inches inside her. She let out an almost scream as she felt me hit her g spot, "ah yes! So close!" She said as she felt her climax nearing, her cunt clenching around me. I continue thrusting my cock covered in her juices feelings her pussy clenching around my cock I ram it hard up into her womb cumming inside her but showing no sign of stopping. She felt me enter her womb and her toes curled up, she pressed her lips against mine as i continued to thrust into her, she moaning out into the kiss. "uh f-fucking shit!!" I continue milking my cock inside her getting every last drop out. "Fuck Michael" she moaned as i continue to cum. She felt my semen drip out the sides of her vagina from it being full. "fuck Peyton I love you!!!" Starting to slow down my pace running out of energy. "Holy shit..." She whispered. "I love you too" she said before softly kissing along my jawline. "emm" I start letting out little moans before sitting us down in a chair my dick still shoved in her creamy pussy. She laid her head in the crook of my neck, trying to calm down her breathing. "wanna go to my house for round two?" I start kissing her neck rapping my arms tightly around her. "Yeah" she said as she reached for her phone, "I can get Greg to take us~" "that's fine" I Say un buttoning her shirt taking her massive boobs out of her bra starting to lick and suck them all over. She bit her lip as she dialed Gregs number, not wanting to moan over the phone, "hello mam'?" Greg answered. "Ahh- y-yes Greg can you c-come pick me and Michael up, we-ah- we're going to discuss some b-business at his houSE!" "Yes mam' I-is everything alright?" Greg asked woridly. "YES- ahem, y-yes I'm fine" she then hung up.

Comment ideas....give me feedback...vote for squeals......thank you all.