Chapter 2

Few days later
AR designs, the empire of ASR, was in a hustle bustle for the past few days. Each and every employee was on his or her toes trying to make everything perfect. Why won't they? As the ASR himself had given strict instructions that everything should be perfect. As AR designs is going to welcome the princess of business world, KAG.

If ASR is the biggest business tycoon in Asia. Then KAG is the biggest business tycoon in the whole world. But the most amusing thing in all this is both are Indians. KAG is the only daughter of one of the biggest business tycoon in the whole world, Mr Shlok Agnihotri. She had started her own business in fashion field at the age of 18. Now eight years later, she has the biggest fashion empire in the whole world.

AR designs had been trying to get a deal with KAG's company, KAG fashion house, for past few years. Finally after years of struggle they were able to get the deal. So ASR doesn't want to make any mistakes. Moreover this time KAG herself is working on this project with their company and for that she is going to come to AR designs. Also she is going to stay in Shantivan with her sister on special request of ASR.

Also it is the first time they are going to see KAG. Even after being such a big personality, KAG was a person who loved her privacy very much. So she never came in front of the media. So other than her family and the people who worked with her, none really knew how KAG looked.

So all in all, ASR, whole AR and Raizadas are on their toes for the past few weeks to make everything perfect for the princess of business world and also excited to meet her for the first time..

At sharp 11am, a helicopter with KAG logo landed on the helipad of AR designs. The whole staff of AR including ASR and Akash, were waiting to welcome the one and only KAG.

The door of the helicopter opened and a girl in her mid twenties got down. Everything she wore screamed style and fashion. Be it her designer formal clothes, shoes, accessories, or the designer bag that she had on her hand.

Few minutes later, another girl, a little older than the first girl got down from the helicopter. Well she looked exactly like a model coming out of a fashion magazine. Unlike the first girl, she wore a little informal but descent one piece dress with stylish accessories and a 6 inch high heels. She had a designer clutch on her hand.

The whole AR stood rooted to their spot seeing the two ladies in front of them. But the people who were most shocked were the Raizada brothers. Akash looked as if he would faint any moment. Arnav who was known for his ability to mask his emotions, stood gawking at the two ladies as if his eyes would prop out of its sockets any moment.

But the two ladies were nonchalant about the attention they were getting. The younger one removed her goggles revealing her bright blue eyes and looked around the AR building without any expression. On the other hand, her sister took out her latest model i-pad from her clutch and started looking something in it.

After a few minutes, the younger lady came and stood in front of ASR who was still lost looking at her. Snapping her fingers in front of Arnav, she said rudely breaking his thoughts, "Excuse me Mr, you can stop staring at me."

But the only word that left his mouth was, "Khushi". Few feet away, he heard his brother whispering, "Payal." A couple of seconds later, he heard the sound of his brother falling on the ground unconscious.

Please comment. I will continue the story only if you comment.