Chapter 2

Niklaus's POV
It was finally the next day. I thought to myself, 'I get to take the most gorgeous girl on a date tonight. I wonder what she's gonna wear tonight.' I was walking down the street waiting for it to turn 8 so I could pick her up. I was thinking about the place I was taking her tonight.

Anastasia's POV
I was getting ready for my date tonight with Nik tonight.

Anastasia's POVI was getting ready for my date tonight with Nik tonight

I finished getting ready and looked at my refection

I finished getting ready and looked at my refection. 'Damn I look good' I thought to myself. There was a knock at the door. I opened the door to find Nik standing there with blood red roses. He smiled and kissed my cheek while handing me the flowers. He looked me up and down.
"You look gorgeous, love," he said smiling.
I smiled as he held his me out for me to take. I took his arm and he walked me down to his car. He opened the door and helped me inside. Before he closed the door I pulled him down and kissed his cheek. I saw him blush as he closed the door. He got into the car on  his side. He stated driving. We've been driving for about an hour or two when we pulled up to a beach. He got out and ran to my side to help me out. As he helped me out I saw light in the distance. He took my hand and pulled me towards the light. As we got closer I saw it was a table with two chairs a cream colored table cloth.

He walked me to one side and pulled the chair out

He walked me to one side and pulled the chair out. I sat down as he pushed the chair so I could in it. He walked to the other side and sat down.
"So tell me about yourself Ana," he said my nickname.
'How the hell did he know my nickname. Oh wait the dreams' I thought to myself.
"Well I had a little sister but died. I was turned about 115 years ago by my best friend. I have been traveling for the longest time. I don't have any family left, they were all witchs. I am part witch somehow," I said simply.
He looked at me as we began to eat.
"I'm sorry for your lose," he said softly.
 I smiled softly at him. He stood up and called over his shoulder to someone. Out came a little band the sat down in chairs that i didn't notice before. They started playing A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Nik took me into his arms and dipped me. He pulled me up and I felt a spark or a tingle go through my body. I could tell felt it to cause he looked at me with something in his eyes that I couldn't make out.
"After I told a witch about my dreams she told me that there was a girl who was having the same dreams as me so I asked why we were having the same dreams of each other. She told me that if two people have the same dream they are Soul Mates. I guess we're Soul Mates love," he said softly.
I started to smile a faint smile. He saw and smiled at me. He leaned forward and I did the same. When our lips meet for a sweet and soft kiss. The became more passionate. I pulled away and leaned my forehead against his. He smiled a cheeky smile showing off his adorable dimples.
"Ana I have a question?" he asked.
I nodded and he said, "Would you do me the honor of being my date to my families ball?"
I smiled and kissed him lightly.
"Of course Nik," I said.
He grinned like a maniac. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car. He opened the door and helped me inside. He ran to his side and drove me home. Once we got there we got out walked to the door. He stopped me from opening my door. He looked at me and kissed me. I kissed him back as he put his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck. His tongue slide on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allowed him entrance. We fought for dominance which he won of course. He pulled away breathless.
"The balls in 2 days," he said and kissed me lightly.
"Bye Ana," he said.
"Bye Nik," I said.
He walked to his car and drove away. I bit my lip and smiled to myself.

Klaus's POV
When I got back to my house I walked into the living room where my siblings were.
"We're having a ball in 2 days so start planning. Bring dates to," I said happily.
"Okay I love a good ball but why are we having a one," Rebekah said.
"Cause I meet a girl," I said simply.
"What's her name," Began squeals.
"Her name is Anastasia Claire. She gorgeous, she has black hair and bright blue eyes. Bekah can you help me pick a dress out for her?" I asked.
"Yes I can brother," my sister said.
"We'll pick one out tomorrow," I said.
"Alright I'm in charge of the decorations, Nik is in charge of the invitations. Finn and Elijah are in charge of the waiters and waitress. Kol you're helping me," Bekah said.
We all got to work but then the it's past midnight. We all go to bed. In the morning Rebekah runs in and jumps on the bed.
"Nik get up. We have to pick a dress for your girl!!!" Bekah squeals.
I groan, "Bekah, that hurt get off."
She yanked me out of my bed and threw some clothes at me.
"Get I'll be downstairs," she said and ran out of the room.
I got dressed and went downstairs. Once I got down there I was draged out to Bekah's car.