Dom POV

Amelia POV
I get out out of me car just as Deck falls down.
" Deck!!!", I scream while tears fall down my face. I run to my car while giving Torreto one last glance.

Dom POV
I watch Amelia run away after what happened to her brother.

I hear a car pull up and someone shout something

Amelia POV
I pull up and see Deck getting taken away.
"Deck", I scream with tears running down my face I know they are watching me.
They let him turn around
" remember what we said "Me and You no matter what happens we will always be there for each other. Through thick and thin. Whether one of us is in a hospital bed or in prison. It doesn't matter we are siblings, twins even we will get through this.", I say with Deck joining me
" I love you Deck", I say hugging him
"I love you Mel" Deck says wrapping me into a hug before he is taken away.
"Me, you and Owen will be a family and you will not judge my other half or I will fight you" I say as Deck chuckles while walking away.
I see everyone looking at me.
Then I see the two people I love, Luke is standing there with them and Sam is being held by Elena behind.
Before Torreto can continue walking towards me to say something.
Sam runs to me
"Samantha what are doing?" Everyone asks except Luke and everyone doesn't notice
"Mum!!" Sam shouts as she jumps into my arms
I don't look at all the angry, confused shocked faces.
I just hug me daughter.
"Sammy I missed you, I love you so much", I break the hug even though I don't want to.
I look at them all waiting for my first question.
" Will you like to explain what is going on to us", Dom spits out angrily and he looks betrayed even though I never loved him
"My real Name is Amelia Shaw. Me and my brother became apart of Black ops, we both became too good at what we did they sent a whole team after us to kill us, we defeated them all and escaped Deckard became a ghost while I changed my name to Amber Stevens I became a officer and worked with Luke. Me and Luke became very close and one thing lead to another we got into a relationship and I told him my real identity which he accepted and we had Samantha and decided to keep professional around people and if we were ever on the other side to each other we would pretend to hate each other and not tell anyone. While I was a officer, Owen asked me to go undercover and find a way into Torreto's crew which I did I knew nothing about you all until I meet you. I became Aurora Smith. I never thought that I would become so close to you all and that someone would fall in love with me. I had to cut loose to you all or I would have become too attached but I already had. Then I left both identities behind. I helped Owen with supplies I didn't know what he had been doing as I was away from him. I found out when I met him in the car park and I knew from then it was going to go wrong, I tried to warn him but he never listens to me. Then I found out he we arrested by you all. Then I find out you crippled him, I had too get some revenge and of course Deck had to finish what Owen started but that went wrong too. I have lost both my brother because of you all. One is in prison and one is in a coma. I know they are still alive when Deck gets out and Owen wakes up I will protect them from people who want to harm them. Until then I will protect my three remaining family members My mother, my daughter Samantha and my husband"
"Who is your husband?", Dom asks angrily
"My husband is Luke Hobbs" I said as Luke wrapped his arm around me.
"I don't want to hurt any of you I just want to be friends"
They all thought about it
"Wait who fell in love with you", Ramsey asked
No one answered but me and Luke knew who it was
"You already hurt me", Dom said breaking the silence
" Ain't my fault. I didn't ask you to fall in love with me. Oh you guys didn't know , Dom you should have told them. I knew so did Luke, Deck and possibly Owen. I told you to back off I distanced myself from you. You were the one who decided to get closer to me avoiding my guidance that you shouldn't get close to me because of Letty yet you fall more in love with me."
Letty looked a bit upset and Dom looked ashamed of himself
"I sorry I should have listened to you and I'm sorry Letty I thought I lost you forever and Amelia understood how I felt as you were best friends and she lost you too."
"I forgive you Dom, I want my best friend back and I understand why you did what you did. I want to get to know the real you.", Letty said coming up to me and hugging me.
Everyone agreed we were finally going to be happy.

Nobody's POV
They were all happy they had a big family they accepted Amelia. Deckard and Owen Shaw were still away for now.
Luke and Amelia  spent more time with Sam and they two girls did their shopping along with with Mia, Ramsey and Letty who also came along.

A\N thank you for reading. The story is far from over as there is still Fate of the Furious. I need to watch it before I can start writing again. Please be patient until I watch the film.