Part 2

Pushing in his door, he kicked his shoes once the door closed. Without hesitation, he grabs his pencil, start to draw his sketches. From one line to several lines, creating a shape of a girl face, and then hair. Red hair like a fire flame, lips poisonous like a venom with a killer smile. Three hours he take to finish his art complete with the colors. His lips curved into a sinister smirk, it was a picture of a girl but its not a beautiful one but it is an art of a girl, with a scared eyes with a tying wrist. Not a complete body but in his drawing, the girl naked. "Natasha Romanoff.."

******

Natasha received a white orchids in her locker. She smiled and smells it. The smell is nice, she can sense it is from a man. "Oh gosh, Natasha! Looks like you have secret admirer."

"Not really, I don't like orchids, but I can't throw it away, this orchid beautiful."

"I love orchids!" Wanda squealed.

"Okay, here is for you.." Natasha gives the orchids to Wanda.

"You give me? Maybe your secret admirer will look at us from far."

"Not so.. but I want them to know that I don't like flowers." Natasha locks her locker back and walk with Wanda to the Physics class. From far, there's a hand hold a fist and punch the wall, bleeding.

"You hurt me! I will teach you how to respect my love!"

*******

His big obsession, Natasha. Steve slowly change his house like a prison. It is for her. He will rock Natasha and made her understand he loves her and she needs to accept whether she like it or not. He put a metal grill on all his windows, even in the toilet room. She's so pure, so fresh. He is now set up his bed into the restrain bed for her. He put a leather straps on four side, she couldn't escape at all.

After finished set up all the restrains, he saw himself in the mirror. This is not the first time he likes someone but this time is different. Natasha's aura call his beast side. "Why her.. I can't bare to hurt her.. I just.. I just want to hold her in my arms.." he sighed and then his facial expression change. "But if she resist me, I need to show her the love.. with my own way right?" He left his mirror and now looks at his surrounding. "God, what I did to my house?"

*******

Its dark, rain heavily outside. Natasha's room in a dim light, she is finishing her Maths. Thunderstorm outside like an earthquake. She's wearing simple tank top and hot pants. Too much focused, she didn't realize someone behind her and her attacker put a soaked choloroform handkerchief, covering her nose and mouth. She struggles hard but in a sitting position, its hard to defend herself. Another hand roaming under her top, fondles her breast. She tries to scream but its muffled especially the rain drops sound covered her agony's voice. Soon, her eyes felt heavy, and she defeated. His attacker revealed himself. Steve smiled, proud with his work. He lift her from her seat and put her on the bed. Caressing her skin slowly, pinching her nipples and sucks it. "Natasha.. natasha.." He loves it when her name sounded from his own lips. Her lips. He curve his finger around her lips, towering over her body and pecks the lips. No response. "One day, our tongue will fight each other to be dominant but for now, I am the controller." He smells her scent deeply, he doesn't escape any space of her skin. It is a beautiful art. He potrayed her frame figure in his phone and laughs.

"Why Natasha! Oh darling.." He stare into her face and caressing her face one more. "I don't like any men to see your face.. especially Loki. What he think he is? A stockholder of a campus and he can stare at you? I will dig out his eyes and cut his balls give it to dogs!" He hold his fist and left her body on the bed. He looks at her homework and smiled. He tooks her pen, write the correct answers on the task paper, easily. Walking back to her body, he lifts her up from the bed and put her back on the chair. "I'm sorry I have to go, I will visit my damsel again tomorrow.. again and again.. until you learn how to love me." He slowly positioning her head on the table, both hand on the table but one of them holding a pen near the answers he just help her to solve it. Before left, he trails kisses on her shoulders. "Until now my dear."

~~~~~

How much creepy he is? XD well, can you figure out who is the hero in this story? Hahahaha