Chapter 3

After driving in the car for 8 hours we were finally in PCB (panama city beach if you guys didnt know what I was talking about). My parents booked the hotel and I didnt even know what it looked like till we stepped out of the car. The hotel was right on the beach and by a bunch of the shops.

"Holy crap Kaitlyn your parents are awesome!" Cassidy shouted as she tossed her stuff at the guy helping us with our bags.

"yea this is so awesome, I think I could live here for a month" mckenzie said with a big grin on her face as she walked towards the hotel leaving us and the bellboy to take her bags upstairs.

"I'll go make sure she doesnt get lost" cassidy yelled as she ran after mckenzie leaving me and kenzie to get the rest of the stuff.

"do you think you could live here kenzie"

"deffinetley! I would be fine with a basketball court and a pool!" kenzie said laughing

"well I guess your just gonna have to deal with this luxurious hotel for a month" I said with a slight grin on my face

"yea I guess I will,too bad" kenzie said with a fake sad face on.

kenzie and I finally stepped inside of the hotel revealing the gorgeous interior. It was like an inside rainforest! Tropical flowers were growing everywhere and there was a huge fountain that sat in the center of surrounded by palm trees that caressed in the air.

I walked towards the front desk to get our room keys while kenzie took a look around.

Ten minutes later I got our room keys and apparently my parents scored us a sweet which was amazing, but first I needed to find where kenzie went to go get cassidy and mckenzie.

"why arent you picking up kenzie!" I screamed at my phone everytime it went to voicemail. I decided to walk around the hotel and look for her finally I saw her on the other side of the fountain with a group of guys?

I yelled her name as she turned around and waved her hand at me to come here. I started to walk towards her as I had my head down looking at my phone texting cassidy and mckenzie. As I was rambling on and on about how we needed to find the girls I started to pull her away forgetting that she was with some people.

"would you shutup!" kenzie said at the same time that she smacked me in the arm

" ouch! dont tell me to shu.. , before I finished my sentence I looked up to see the three guys she was talking too, that i completley forgot were there and I was at a loss for words.

"Kaitlyn this is Clay, Matthew, and Harris"