Kingdom's Treaty

𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊, 3 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖘 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗. They all come out at an intersection in the road of a thousand choices. When you stop to make your choice for your next travels you stop at the intersection to find you choice for your next adenture.

- - -

Three gates, each with a sign overhead, stand in front of you.

FORT CEREVAUX
A dragons' roost

RAEVAN MANOR
A place of great magic

FAIRYLAND
A world of tales and lore

- - -

ABOUT JOINT PORTFOLIOS

Three places. Three designers. Different specialities, skills and styles.

Joined together, in an—alliance, if you will.

Because the worlds have their own share of turmoil from time to time, their missions, with the customers' permission, could be sent into a different world entirely. However, rest assured that each world's magic proficiency is the same, and every customer will get what they want with consistent quality.

In other words, raevanthology, GeekGoddess- and thelightbender together. If the person requested from is unavailable or does not want to take the request for any reason, your request will be referred to one of the three designers with your consent. The payment and rules are the same for all three designers.

If you have any questions about the joint portfolios, comment here.

R U L E S

1. Bring your common sense along for the adventure. 

 2. Only shop hop if everyone involved allows it. The time frame is considered as having requested from a designer within the past two weeks (14 days). 

 3. Allow for a moderate amount of ideas, and space. Lots of it. 

 4. Only complete payment (credit + permanent follow) for your graphic after it is delivered. 

 5. Let me know if you won't use what I made. 

 6. Please try not to ignore my messages.If you do not respond within four weeks (28 days) when I send you a link, I also reserve the right to convert your graphic into a premade. 

 7. Include the password in your form.Either provide me with a fun fact you know of, or name a type/brand of candy in the "any specific ideas" section of your form. Both work, but if neither is added, I will only warn you to add it once per form. From the second time onwards, I will ignore your request. 

 8. If you are referred to one of the designers (portfolio name) is partnered with, remember to check their rules.The basic rules may remain the same, but there are a few other requirements that they may have. It won't be anything major; rather some minor details that will make the process easier for both you and them.