chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

"fasterrr!" Alice, my 5 year old sister yells. I was giving her a piggy back  as we made our way to our hotel room. Mom said we where staying here for a month, wasnt to exited about that since its so hot here, we where staying a california.

"gosh will you 2 hurry up?!" My mom yelled standing outiside our door, she never was the happiest person. Her job had us gking everywhere, from Europe to South America. She like delivered reports to people er something, either way she was the most perfessional business women out there. She wore black skirts with a frilly flowery top, black heels and here hair pin straight down with reading glasses. To be honest she can see perfectly, she just has the glasses to look smart I guess.

"c'mon mum! have some fun"

"excuse you! I have to much work to do and I can't keep track of you two"

"you don't have to" This made her fusterated, she glared and squinted her noise as a set Alice down. I walked up to overpowering her from my height, I guess I get my tallness from my dad because my mom is on 5'4 and im 5'10.

"well, the leave to do my business and by the way we have a special guest coming tomorow"

"what? you have friends?" I said as sarcastically as I could.

"no, his name is Shawn Mendes and he will be my assistant"

"I could've been you assistant"

"yes but you you would like him" She wickedly smiled. Oh gosh, shes trying to set me up.

She then brushed past me with her breifcase in her hand. I took Alice im the room and set her om this bed for her nap. I then searchdd through my moms suitcase to find this Shawn Mendes file. She has a file of everyone its a little creepy. I then found him and I must admit hes very attractive. I read through it all and couldn't belive with what I was reading. Arrested for drinking and drugs, how is he not in jail? Then I read about his millionaire family. Great, thanks mom trying to set me up with a drug dealer pfffttt yeah right!

-----------------------------------------

my first chapter, done. they will get longer as I go and get a feel for the story. omg im so pathetic! im talling like I have maybe 1 reads lmao well...soon I shall one....hopfully ill update after sschool omrow probs becaause this took me like 15 mnute lol im goimg to nap now byr bye...I dont feel like goign bavka  and correctig my self<<<