The start of my new life

Roughly someone took me down to a, I guess it was a kitchen. I didn't even look at the one who hold me. I was to busy with wondering what they were planning to do with me and crying about what I had done. The woman threw me inside. The only thing she said before she shut the door was that I had to cook something. Not that she asked it nicely. She knew I would do it, had to do it anyway, but still. The sound of a lock reminded me that I was a prisoner. If I had forgotten that. I dried my tears and straightened my back. I might be a prisoner, but I was still Milla, daughter of captain Nightwale. After that I knew what I had to do. Trying to survive. I opened every door and cabinet while looking for something to cook with. Not that there was much. I found a box with some eggs and a bag potatoes. After that I found some things that shouldn't be green, but that was everything. No vegetables or fruit. A few pots stood next to the stove. A little knife lay at the ground. I took the knife ( after I cleaned it ), peeled the potatoes, baked them and added the eggs.
I thought about what I could do with that little knife and the fire. Quickly I pushed away those thoughts. I was trying to survive not to get myself killed. The patatoeggs were done and I put them on the table. I did what they asked. I hoped I could go outside now they saw I would listen. I hadn't realised it until then, but I was really hungry. The smell made it worse. I almost took a bite when I heard the lock. I stepped away from the dish. The door opened and all the pirates came in. At least I thought it were al of them. They didn't look at me so I decided I could go to the deck. I wasn't planning to do anything else. I just wanted to see the sea. And out of the smell of food. My stomach rumbled so loud that I thought they would hear it. I stepped on the stairs and walked upstairs. I saw the daylight and smelled the salty air. That felt great after the smells in the kitchen. When I was almost on deck, a pirate, younger than the others, blocked my way. I suppressed a scream. My eyes must have become very big, because the girl laughed quietly. She quickly got a grip of herself and put her finger at her mouth. I was confused. The pirate girl let me trough and walked downstairs as if nothing happened. I walked in the opposite direction. Towards the prow. As I sat there I saw a ship navigating away from us. I imagined how I would call the ship and how they would take me away from here. I sighed trying to keep my tears inside. Al it was was imagining. Nothing more. 

What do you think of it for now. Comment and tips are always welcome.
( part two has more reads than part one, so a few of you have probably skipped part one)