The Happily Ever After - Epilogue

This will be the last chapter of this story. It's not very long, but I think it's a sweet note to end things on. I have truly loved writing this story.
This fic has been my baby, my first long fic and the first Dramione fic I started. It's sad that it's over, but it will give way for new fics and this story had to end some time. I felt like this was the right time.
I want to thank everyone who have read the story all the way through and stuck with it (even though the chapters haven't always been posted consistently). I appreciate every comment and every vote! Thank you and a big virtual hug to all of you❤️

__________________________________________________________________

The Malfoy family had grown from a family of two, to a family of three. Life had been hectic in the time after Emilia had been born. She was a lovely child, Draco was wrapped around her little finger from day one. He was absolutely in love with her. And Hermione felt the happiest she'd ever felt in her life. She loved her baby girl and she loved Draco and the way he loved their daughter.

One after another their friends had children too and they all hung out and had play dates and they spent holidays together. A situation that had started out by feeling like the end of their lives for some had ended up being the beginning of a wonderful life instead.

________________________________________________________________________

"I can't believe Emilia is already a year old," Blaise exclaimed.

"I know, it feels like she was born only yesterday," Draco agreed.

"Nappy duty," Luna came up behind Blaise and handed him their son.

"Yes, my dear," Blaise said as he took the baby. Draco raised an eyebrow.

"She took all of them yesterday, I have to pitch in too," he smiled at his son.

"Good man," Hermione chimed in as she came walking carrying the birthday girl on her hip.

"Wish me luck," Blaise said as he left the room to find a changing table.

"Hello wife," Draco greeted Hermione and kissed her gently on the lips.

"And hello Emilia," he cooed as he took the girl in his arms.

"Happy birthday, baby girl."

________________________________________________________________________

Draco Malfoy no longer felt unworthy. He felt loved and Hermione and Emilia made him feel complete and he wouldn't give it up for anything. He would love them forever and care for them always.