Chapter Five

Hey my little reads! I am so so so excited for next week because it is my LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO

Anyway here is number 5. Can you guys please comment. That is the one way I can tell if you like the story or not.

so please do that

Also the video is Ed Sheeran - Homeless. I love this guy!

-love

allie

***********************************************************************************************************

I woke up to two guys grinning at me all creeperly, one guy jumping on my bed, another one shoving me somewhat, and somebody eles yelling at me to wake the hell up.

"Ahhhhhh! Why, how are you in my room, I locked the door!" I screamed as I shot up in my warm cozy bed.

"I have four sisters mind you. She is always taking my things. I learned how to pick a lock some time ago." Louis stated.

"Well, that still doesn't give you the right to come into my room.... WHEN I WAS SLEEPING!" 

"Wow, calm down sis." Niall said and then I rememberd that we were basicly going to play a game of house. Ok, this could go two ways here, really bad, or lesserly bad. Lets hope that it is the latter.

"So, show us what you do in the morning. Just act normal." Zayn said following my every move. When they said they wanted to know everything about me, they wanted to know EVERYTHING.

After I was done getting dressed and brushed my teeth and hair, and looked somewhat ready for what they had planned we were all sitting on a couch and telling things about ourselves.

"So, my mum and dad are divoirced, I have four sisters, like I already said, and I have to dogs named Kelly, and Lula. They are both Golden doodles. I love them to death." Louis stated showing us pictures of the two dogs on his phone. I want a puppy.

"I have a mum and dad, and an older sister named Gemma." Harry said, not really saying much more. He will tell us in time. He just needs to get used to us. Right?

"I have two older sisters, and my mum, and dad. We have turtles." Liam said.

"I have a little sister that means the world to me. I would do anything for her. She is also great at giving me advice on girls. And two older sisters" Zayn said with a little chuckle at the end. These guys are great. Like I have known all of them for alittle less then a day, and we are acting as if we have known each other for years, and years.

"I live in Ireland, and just for the future notice, I am in love with food. If I could marry it I would in a heart beat." Niall said while eating some dounuts. I took one and took a giant bit and smiled. "Hey! What was that for you meanie?" Niall said while pouting his lower lip out. I just huged him and messed up his hair.

"Sorry babe, but we have that in commen." I said when I got up to go to the mini fridge to get me a bottled water. 

"Oh, I want a water"

"Me too"

"Me three!"

"Me four"

"Me five" They all said, and I walked back to the couch amd handed them the cold water. I found my place back on the couch between Harry, and Niall.

"So have you guys came up with a name yet?" I said between the bits I was eating from the dounut and the sips of water I was drinking.

"Nope not yet." Harry said popping the p.