.7

Congrats you are pregnant

Those words just repeated in my mind over and over again. Gray and I were both shocked, beyond shocked actually. How didn't I know I was pregnant I had all the symptoms I could've hurt our unborn child without even knowing it.

The doctor left the room and it was just me and gray sitting in silence. " I can't believe it! I'm gonna be a dad" he said smiling, seeing him smile made me smile so much. I got off of the bed and stood up, gray ran to me and picked me up and twirled me around, I started laughing. I honestly didn't want to let go, I was afraid that if I let go I would just wake up and this would all be a dream. I wrapped my legs around his waist and just hugged him. I started crying and laughing " I can't believe it " I said. I looked into grays eyes and smiled and kissed him. He let me down and we left to the front desk, once we did all that boring business we left to the house. I wrapped one arm around him and walked to the car, I honestly never wanted to let go.

We go to the car and drove home, that entire drive was just amazing. Idk how and why. But I'm just so happy. Gray would hold my hand and kiss it or he would hold my thigh or just touch my stomach. He so happy to have a little him running around. " so hows our little Edwin doing " gray said, " Edwin?" I said. Who names their child Edwin, " our son " he said. " I am not calling my son Edwin " I said, " why not I like the name Edwin " he said, " because I said no " I said. I took his hand and brushed it off. I didn't want to be mad but for some reason I was, stupid hormones.

It was silent the entire drive, we got home and I went to the living room and sat there. All of a sudden the door opened wide, " WHAT HAPPENED " Ari said running with her belly bump. Soon Ethan came in and he was out of breath " damn how can you run when you are one month pregnant. That's just crazy " he said. I started laughing. Soon gray came in with just sweats on, " bro why are you out of breath " he said. " we ran over here as soon as we found out about Alyssia fainting, for some reason Ariana can outrun me and she's PREGNANT " Ethan said, me and gray started to laugh in unison.

"So what happened " Ari asked, " well " I said smiling. I got up and walked to gray and hugged me while he layed his hand on my stomach. " we are pregnant " I said. " OMG " ari and Ethan said. Gray picked my chin up and kissed me. God I love this man. After we told Ari and Ethan the news we literally sat down for hours to talk about babies while eth and gray were bored out of their minds. They decided to go play video games, I honestly want a boy but gray wanted a girl, I guess he just wants to have a daddy's girl, but I mean he already has one, like me ;)

A couple of hours have passed and it was time for Ari and Ethan to leave, i decided to walk them out, I watched them get a Uber and drive off. I went to the mailbox to check for some mail. All of a sudden someone grabs me and bring me into the woods and pushes me against the tree.

" so  a little birds told me your engaged and now pregnant " the Unkown person said. He took his hand and placed it on my stomach, " you know we were supposed to be together, you and I should've had a family and been married and grow old together. After everything he has put you through. He cheated on you and you still took him back like he didn't do shit. You never gave me a chance and I guess it's my fault but you should've changed my mind about the the whole marriage thing then you and I would've been married and I wouldn't be depressed " the Unkown guy said. I slapped his hand away from my stomach and kicked him. I then ran to my house and locked all the doors and windows. Gray heard me slam the door and he woke up from his nap on the couch, his hair was hangin over his left eye and i have to admit it was cute but right now I need to think about our safety, " just close all the windows and doors please " I said out of breath. " calm down you shouldn't be stressed it's bad for Edwin " he said. He got up and closed everything.

" So are you gonna tell me what's wrong " gray said as he held me. " some dude grabbed me and told me that he and I should've been together " I said. " he didn't do anything tho just like he was explaining about his life " I said. " DAMN IT I SHOUDLVE BEEN THERE TO HELP YOU, BUT I WAS SLEEPING. im the worst fiancé " gray said. " no you are not you are the best fiancé ever and I love you no matter what " I said. I grabbed his face and kissed him. Then he just held onto me tight and didn't want to let go, soon I started to get tired and fell asleep.

Don't worry Alyssia soon you and I will be together and you and your child will be my family. We were meant for each other, and I'm gonna make you realize that.