Blurry Visions

During the fight with Todoroki, Deku said something that made her remeber something. Something that was about to be forgotten by the following months or years on her life.

"It's your power!"he shouted as flames engulf the ice user and started attacking, defeating Deku immediately. After the fight she just left without saying anything. She went to the bathroom, splashed water on her face as a faint memory was played on her mind.

"It's your power, be proud of it."said a little kid standing as the memory faded. Something was just too familiar to her, like she'd known him since like they were kids. Eager to find an answer, she heads to the clinic and ask him if he remembered her also.

"He just left."Recovery Girl said as she closed the door. She didn't have the slightest idea where he could be right now. As she was roaming the hallways, she heard the same voice this time, it was talking.

"I hope she saw me on my fight."the voice murmured as it was sobbing after its statement. "Why!? *sob* Why did you leave me alone, Tori!? I love you. I-"he said but can't continue as he cant control his sobbing. As she heard him crying, she can't help herself tear up a bit. Then the horned girl barged in at the door making the boy cover his face as he was stopping his tears to talk to the person in front of him.

"Uhm, who are you? Did you hear me crying? If so please forget it."he said as he wiped off the last tears. "Are you Izuku Midoriya?" "Yeah why?"he replied as the girl gasped and stared at him for half a minute and then ran towrds him and gave him a tight hug. "Izu!!! Is that you?"she said happily as she expect to remenber him. It took like a full minute trying to remember her but failed. "Who?"he said making the girl release him from her hug as she remembered that they haven't seen each other for so long as she can remember. She then had an idea and picked up a cardboard and covered her horns making Deku gasp as he finally remembered the girl. As tears fall again on his cheek, he walked up to her and gave her a warm tight hug. "I-is t-that you Tori?" "Yeah!"she happily replied as tears of joy came out of her eyes as she hugged back at him blushing a bit as Deku did too. It continued for a minute but it was broken afterwards. "Why did you leave me Tori?" "Sorry but my parents suddenly moved out for some reason and I didn't have the chance to tell you. Im really sorry!"she said as she bowed her head. "It's okay, please raise your head. I'm just glad I knew the reason."he said, making the girl's head raise. "And as for your punishment for leaving, I want you to be with me for a whole day." "Ehhhh!? No fair!" "It's fair alright." "Okay fine." "Don't worry, I have my plans."he said making the girl back out a bit. 'Is he going to take me to- No! It's not like that. Right?'she thought that Deku went overboard. "It's not like I'm gonna do something to you. Really! I meant that I just wanted to hang out with you."he said reassuringly as her friend sighed in relief. "Okay talk to you later then. Bye Izu!" She said as she walked out only to be stopped by a warm hug given by Deku. "I'm glad you are here."he said as a blush crawled to her face. "Yeah. Me too."she said as Deku realeased her from his hug and continued walking while waving at each other. As she was out of sight, he then remembered his shouting. 'I love you.'the word keeps replaying on his mind. 'Wait!? Did she hear what I said?'he thought as a mad blush crawled on his face but soon calmed down and returned to the 1-A seats.

"Where were you Tsunotori? You seem to be happier than usual. Did something happen? "her classmate Kendou asked. "I just met an old friend."she replied as they continued to watch the fight.

"Where were you Deku-kun?" "I was at the waiting room, Uraraka-san."he said as his eyes were dried fron crying. "Did some thing happen?"she asked. "Just a reunion with an old friend." "Really! Congrats Deku-kun!" "Thanks Uraraka-san."he replied as they continued to watch the fight.

===================================

774 words

The first book of Izuku x Tsunotori is finally out!

How was it? Was it good? Was I lacking something?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Dont worry, the bold words you see there, I'll make a background story on that later on.

And remember,

PLUS ULTRA