"Dylan something is not right."

"Let's go to the hospital."

"I have a terrible feeling. Can we please go check on our kids?"

"Can you even walk?"

"Yes, for my kids I'll do anything."

I got up and managed to get up the hill with the help of Dylan. Dylan and I rushed to our room and as soon as we opened the door my eyes could not believe what they saw.

On the floor lied a body, and on the bed lied a very asleep Brandon.

Where are my other two babies?

Dylan ran over to Scott who was unconscious on the floor and tried waking him up.

I stood in the doorway frozen.

"Where are Sebastian and Elizabeth?" Dylan continuously kept asking a very groggy Scott.

"Scott, where are my kids?" It took Scott some time to sit up and register his surroundings.

"Somebody took them. I am so sorry. There was a knock on the door and I thought it was the other nanny, but it was a guy with a gun. He wanted the twins."

In a matter of seconds my world collapsed.

"Did you see the man?" Dylan asked.

"No, he had a mask on. I'm so sorry."

"We need to call the police right now." Dylan said.

Dylan was taking action while I stood frozen unable to digest the information that somebody had taken my kids.

"DAKOTA!!" Dylan yelled at me and then approached me.

"Baby, we need to act. Our kids were kidnapped."

I could not manage to say a sentence.

"Dakota."

Nothing.

"Dakota."

Nothing.

"We need to find who did this."

"No we do not. I know who it was and I'm going to kill her with my bare hands."

I knew who took my kids there was no need for the police to get involved.

"Dakota who are you talking about?"

"Are you serious? Are you that oblivious? It was Hayley. She has it out for me and for my kids."

"We have no proof."

"I have my mother instinct. She took my kids and I'm going to recuperate them at any cost."

"Dakota we need to think and not act on anger."

"Excuse me? How am I meant to react then? My kids, my babies, my life was taken from me. I am not going to stand here and wait for that bitch to do something to them."

"I promise nothing will happen to them."

"You promised you would keep her away from the kids once already. That promise did not go as planned since we are now in this position."

"It was not my fault."

"I'm sorry, you're right." I now began sobbing uncontrollably.

"I promise you I'm going to get them back."

"Dylan, she's crazy."

"I know, baby."

"I think the best would be for me and my kids to get out of your life while you deal with her for once and for all."

"As much as this pains me I think you're right."

"Just for now get our kids back."

"I ———"

Before Dylan was able to finish his sentence his phone began ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Hayley it's you isn't it? You bitch, give me back my kids." Dylan spat.

"Put her on speaker." Dylan nodded and did as I told him.

"How's my kid doing?" Hayley asked.

"H—"

"Probably better than yours." She laughed.

"Hayley, give me back my kids." Dylan said.

"You think I'm just going to easily give you back your kids?"

"For fuck sake if you don't give me back my kids I promise you I'm going to kill you with my bare hands." I yelled at the phone.

"You are in no conditions to speak to me like that. You do realize I have your bastards right?"

"What do you want? Money?" Dylan asked.

"Don't be silly I have my own money."

"Then what the fuck do you want?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes, I want us to fly out of the country and to start a new life. I love you Dylan."

"You're fucking delusional." I said.

"Keep talking Dakota, and you may start receiving boxes of little fingers delivered to you."

"You fucking dare to hurt my kids I promise you you're going to regret ever living."

"Fine." Dylan said. I looked at him like he completely lost his mind.

"Great, once you get here. I will give instructions for your kids to be delivered back to Dakota."

"Okay."

"Don't try anything silly because in a snap of fingers your kids will be gone forever." And just like that she ended the call.

"What the hell are you thinking?" I asked.

"I promised you that I was going to get our kids back, and that's what I'm going to do."

"But not like this."

"By whatever means, baby."

"Dylan she's a fucking lunatic."

"For that same reason I'm going to save our kids."

"Let's just call the police."

"No way, she's a psychopath but she's smart. I have to do this."

Dylan's phone vibrated and I already knew that it was Hayley's text message with the address.

"Something doesn't feel right." Dylan chuckled at my comment.

"Of course it doesn't feel right this whole situation is fucked up."

"Dylan I don't like this."

"Neither do I, but I have to do it."

"How are you getting back home?"

"I'll figure it out as long as you and our kids are safe that's all that matters. I'll deal with that lunatic."

"Dylan, please don't do it."

"I have no other option. Baby, I have to go."

"Promise me you're going to be careful."

"I promise."

"I love you so much." I said before embracing him in a hug.

"There's no words in the world that can describe how much I love you. You're the love of my life never forget that. Never forget that I want nothing, but your happiness. Love and protect our kids. This isn't a goodbye it's a see you later." Dylan said before giving me a long passionate kiss and leaving me in the room.

This didn't feel like a see you later this felt like a goodbye.