"You were?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Once again, Aria's head was tilted down, looking at the table. "I was but...I didn't think-"

"That I would say yes." Henry finished her sentence causing her to look up at him with a soft innocent expression.

A little nod. "Yes." Henry bit his bottom lip as his eyes poured into hers. Both set of eyes full of both sadness and love. Reaching his right hand out, he leaned closer to her to hold Aria's face. His warm hand cupping her slightly pink and warm cheek, lightly rubbing his thumb over her bottom lip.

"I would want nothing more..than to stay with you..to live out my days as a pirate but..-"

"You want to be with your parents, I get it." Aria said quietly, leaning a bit into his touch.

"I'm sorry, love." He whispered to her, tilting his head to mirror hers.

"Don't be, Henry. We will see each other again. Then we can go on another grand adventure together." Aria gave a little grin as she pulled away from his hand. Henry lowered it, pulling back to him as she looked at him.

"Together." Henry gave a little closed mouth grin as well.

"Together." Aria gave a firm nod.

"Land ho!" A raspy, male voice screamed from the deck above them.

The two snapped their attention up to the opening of the stairs. "I guess this is it." Aria said slowly, turning her head to look back at Henry. "Come on." She cooed, motioning with her head for him to follow.

With a swallow and a deeper pit feeling in his stomach, Henry stood from the barrel he was sitting on and got up to follow the red head up the stairs. Slowly the climbed up the steps out to the main deck where the whole crew stood waiting for them.

The wind began to pick up a bit as the two came all the way to the top. Aria looked around while her red wavy hair blew around along with Henry's short brown hair. Glancing at each other, they stood tall and walked up to Jack.

Jack stood in front with a happy expression with a hint of sadness in the mix as the two came to a stop in front of him. "Well, Mr. Turner, I believe this is a farewell." He started when his eyes shifted to Aria's sad green ones. A small sigh passed his lips as he felt himself start to give in to what he said he wouldn't do. "I guess if it wasn't for you then I wouldn't have me beautiful pearl back and perfectly safe or my life for the matter of fact." He said glancing to the side as he spoke that last bit to himself. Shaking his head, he looked up back at Henry to see the same expression as Aria's. His lips pursed together in a frustrated pout as he fully gave in. "And for that I will allow you," he pointed at the red head. "To go to land and spend one last night together."

A smile on the lovers faces grew as the turned to look at each other. Jack, realizing what his said, made awkward yelling noise while he waved his arms around. "NOT SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER TOGETHER BUT SPEND IT TOGETHER!"

Aria and Henry look over at Jack innocently before giving him a nod. "Alright...you heard him." Aria said, eyes wide at her father's outburst. "Not together together but together."

"Got it." Henry replied the same way.

A sheepish grin formed on Jack's face as he looked at everybody awkwardly. A nervous, slow chuckle came from him until he suddenly stopped when no one was laughing let alone smiling. Aria walked up to the captain and gave him a little hug. "Thank you." She whispered and pulled away from him, slowly backing up to Henry.

"Thank you, Jack." He called to the Sparrow. "For helping me save my father." Jack gave his signature finger salute, a smirk on his lips.

Aria and Henry walked to the side of the ship where the little vessel hung. As they walked, Jack called out to them. "Oi! When you see your parents you don't say anything to your father and give Elizabeth a big o'l kiss for me maybe even brag about me a little to her to let her know what she missed out, darling," he looked at Aria. "Help him with that!" The two rolled their eyes at him as they climb down into the little vessel.

Please read author note!

I'M SORRY AGAIN OMG ABOUT BEING SO LATE ON AN UPDATE!

Honestly my life is a little chaotic at the moment because 1. school is driving me mad, 2. there is a hurricane coming my way so I've been helping my family A LOT the past week, and 3. I've been feeling so drained with energy to write. But I got myself together yesterday and today so I could write for all of you darling, beautiful, wonderful readers because I owe you all.

I'm like squealing at how many reads this book got! I think it's like 7.25k now? THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT AND THE PATIENCE I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!

Also a little note, I'm making the chapters a bit shorter so the book doesn't end too soon!

To all my reader that are around where hurricane Irma will hit, please be safe and careful! I am going to be hit by the hurricane as well so I'm hoping nothing bad happens to my family or friends and for you all as well.

Take care my darlings💕