Chapter 17

Raegans POV:

I fucked up again. Like always. It can't end like this. Something great came into my life and I can't just let it slip away that easily. I decide to call Justin.

R-"hey I um don't have a ride home..." I catch my breathe waiting for him to respond. Instead  Justin just hangs up.

I lean again the wall feeling dizzy and light headed. A few minutes later Justin's car pulls up and I see his small figure sitting in the drivers seat.

"Get in before I change my mind beast" he says.

I hop into the car and look at him

"Justin I am so.."

"No Raegan. You are not sorry. You went and fucked a girl. I'm sorry that I'm not who you wanted me to be. You know what!? I'm NOT sorry actually. You don't even deserve someone like me because I treated you the best I could Raegan! What do I get out of it? Nothing. Nothing good. I get fucking hit in the face with you fucking someone else. A GIRL Raegan. A GIRL. you know what fuck it. We are over. It's whatever. I just need to move on and.."

I lean in and kiss him before he can keep ranting. I can't handle the hurt in his eyes. I can't handle the hurt in his voice. I CANT handle the fact that I caused all that pain.

I pull away to see tears in his eyes. I wipe them away with my finger.

Justin puts the car in drive. We pull up to my house. I get out of the car and motion for jay to come too. He gets out and shuts his door.

"Raega.."

I cut him off by pulling him into a large hug, covering every part of his small body. Under me, I feel the small body shake, he was crying. I  kiss his forehead and whisper into his ear "you give me purpose" in a soft Sing-Ish tone.

"Justin YOU give me purpose. Not her. when I was with her, it didn't feel right." I whisper trying to keep everything calm. He slows his crying a little and try's to pull away but I can't let him out of my grasp. Just not yet.

"I'm not a toy Raegan, you can't just play with me whenever you want" Justin said while pulling away.

And with that, Justin was In his car before I could answer him.

I get this sudden feeling like ..I can't  breathe.  My anxiety spreads throughout me, feeling dizzy, I collapse to the ground breathing hard. Before I know what is happening, I take my phone out and dial Justin's phone. He answers on the first ring

"Raegan what do you want?"Justin asked annoyed.

"Plz come. Now" I say as fast as I can and then hang up.

Not knowing weather Justin was coming or not I just sit here, Waiting, trying to calm down. A familiar car stops in front of my house and my love steps out of it looking into my eyes with worry. Justin runs over to me

"Raegan what the hell happened?" He sounded concerned.

"I just can't breathe and I feel dizzy and.." I start to cry.

I just break down in front of Justin and he sits on my lap facing me with one leg on either side of my waist. (Do you get what I mean? No? Okay)    The smaller boy wraps his arms around me burying his face in my chest. All I hear over and over again is "I'm sorry" but I'm confused. I should be the one sorry. Starting to feel less panicky I grab onto Justin's face so he is looking into my eyes.
"I love you. I won't stop loving you, ever. Okay?" I whisper looking into his eyes.

"okay." Justin whispers while looking down at his lap.

I kiss his forehead gently as we stand up, brushing off our jeans.

"you know I love you...i just can't process what you did today. what you said. it just keeps replaying in my mind like a bad dream raegan" Justin said sounding hurt.

"im so sorry babyboy I'm not sure what i was thinking. i just don't know..." I stop, my voice breaking. here comes the tears again.

I break down again as Justin comes over and brings me into another hug. He sang softly to me, calming me down a lot. It hurts knowing that I caused the boy, whom I love with all my heart, so much pain.

Justin and I eventually made our way into my room and the last thing I remember is Justin saying so very quiet "i still love you," and with that I was asleep.

Hey hey hey. This was a long ass chapter :) ❤️

Comment your 3 favorite jaegan fanfics

Mine are
'the love game' by fuckyoujaegan    
'Restart (boy x boy) by gaaraisbosss
'You are my everything, everything by SamanthaSarno

Make sure to check out all of those books! ⬆️

Comment and vote ❤️