Character info

Name: Mayah Foxglove

Gender: Female

Age: 21 Years of age

Species: Fox-human hybrid

Height: 5"9

Weight: 70kg - this weight is predominantly muscle

Strengths: Speed, agility, hearing, eyesight

Weaknesses: Strength, magic, long ranged fighting

Appearance: With a tall, slender body this woman is lean like the animal she takes after. Her legs are particularly interesting, having three front digital pads each with a corresponding claw, a shock absorbing metacarpal pad and a long, sharp dewclaw further up the ankle. You could say she has the feet of a fox. As for her hair, Mayah attracts attention with a fiery natural coat of red-pink. She does not possess human ears, but in fact two tall fox-like ones that poke high above her head.

Because of her hair colour, it is harder to notice, but Mayah has deep orange eyes that seem to have a fire behind them; brimming with light. A faded tattoo runs under the left eye on her face, it's meaning unknown and barely visible due to a fringe. Her cuspids are elongated and sharp, although only visible when she grins or is chewing something. This foxes complexion is fair and clear, always seeming to be well groomed.

Mayah tends to wear a leather number she made by hand through hunting. Thin deer hide wraps cling to her legs to compress the muscle fibers and keep them tight, whilst a dyed, dusty red dress covers her middle regions. She prefers a skirt for mobility reasons. In everyday life she also wears a deep purple cloak made of plumes, it's right shoulder packed tightly with raven feathers and even the same bird's skull. The hood of the garment has holes carefully stitched for her ears to go through, and inside are multiple hideaways for weapons.

Temperament: Foxes are smart and sneaky, Mayah is no different. She is a playful person at heart, and will happily protect the things she loves. Children tend to like her due to this nature of hers, and adults sometimes dislike how cunning she can be. In a team, as long as she benefits from something she'll often be cooperative, but can still sometimes be a wild card.

Mayah will often unleash her curious nature, lacking a sense of danger. She can afford to do this not because she can fend off enemies or bad situations, but because she's fast enough to run away in time.

 She can afford to do this not because she can fend off enemies or bad situations, but because she's fast enough to run away in time