Book Cover

1~ Download PicsArt. I recommend this app because it comes with all the FX, text, etc. etc. For FREE. But, the only thing not free is a few of the clipart items.

2.~ Download Pic Collage. The app picture should show a turquoise box with a red circle in the middle, and it will have orange, green, and a yellow rectangles surrounding it.

3~ get your photo of the Internet.

4~ crop it in camera roll to make it a rectangle. If your picture does not fit in the frame in a way you can't deal with it, search for another pic.

5~ go to PicsArt, and hit the tab in the bottom bar that shows a box with a pencil-like thing coming out of it.

6~ Click EDIT when the next page comes up.

7~click Photos when the next page comes up.

8~choose the photo you cropped.

9~ edit it with the FX on the editing page it takes you to.

10~ click the A in the bottom bar, it says Text underneath it. (scroll sideways at the bar) and it will take you to a txt bar where you can make edit your text. (You can stop at this point and go to pic collage and choose their fonts, but I think PicsArt has better fonts.)

11~ click add.

12~ when you're done with the texts, hit the check mark at the top.

13~ hit the thing that looks like a normal save button in the top bar.

it will save it to your camera roll

14~ open Pic Collage.

15~Click 'make new collage' or whatever It says.

16~ click the plus sign.

17~ add your pic.

18. Make it the size of the screen, to where the white trim around it goes outside the screen to where you can't see it.

19~ hit the save button and scroll down and click save to library

20~ add it to wattpad. You now have an awesome cover!

The End

I hope that was useful! bye!