sneak peak

This is an AU story about Harry, based on a dream I recently had. Here is part of the story:

This is it. I'm finally leaving.

I zipped up the two bags I'm bringing on my little adventure.

Quietly, I threw my bags out my window and climbed out after them. I took one last glance of my house then started walking. I'm only eighteen but I know that this is what I want. 

My parents wanted me to stay with them and go to college or the next four years. I don't think I could do that. I want a new start in a new place. I want to really live.

I knew where I could stay tonight. There is an abandoned house a couple miles away where I would go when I needed to be alone. Thank god I left a few blankets and a pillow there.

About an hour later I was walking up the stairs of the house, where I found my makeshift bed for the night. I easily set my bags down and covered up. Staring at the stars seemed much more interesting than me sleeping. 

What would my parents think? I know they will be disappointed, mad, and sad all at the same time. I need to stop thinking about that and get some sleep, which is exactly what I did.

I woke up with the sun shining through the cracks of the wood covering the windows. Time to move on, before my parents come looking for me. I grabbed my bags and rolled up one blanket.

Exiting the house, I went to the woods. It would be a dumb idea to walk near the road while i'm in my city. Following the path of the road, I walked through the woods for at least four hours. Finally I took a break to eat a sandwich I made last night. 

A branch cracking made me snap my head towards the right, where a baby deer was walking. It was all alone and pretty skinny. I set my bag down and walked to the deer. It was skittish at first, so I set the rest of my sandwich down for it to eat.

I continued my journey until I saw a street sign through the trees indicating I was over half way through my city. Finally I would soon be out of my small home town.

The thought gave me an energy boost, so I began to run following my path. I needed to be out of this place today, no matter how long it takes.

++++

This would be the 2nd chapter for Electric. It's an idea, not fully written. I hope you guys like the idea so far. i will begin updating in about 3 weeks. Comment and Vote!! :)x