Unknown: She's planning to confess to him next Friday.

Naoko: Why are you telling me this?

Ugh. Why won't she just accept my help? I'm this glowing opportunity. I rolled my eyes. Unlucky for her, I know how people like her work.

Unknown: I would be happy if something bad happened to Tsunoi-chan.

Unknown: I think you might be the right person to give her what she deserves.

I winced. Am I being too harsh? Sure, Tsunoi-chan was a terribly fake friend, but... I shook off my doubt. I've already started this. Plus, I've got a reputation to uphold.

Naoko: Who are you?

Ha. Wouldn't you like to know.

Unknown: I'm the person nicknamed "Info-chan" at school.

Naoko: I've heard rumors about you. You blackmail girls and sell panty shots to boys. Nobody knows your real name.

Unknown: The rumors are true.

Unknown: If you ever need a favor, text me a panty shot and I'll give you whatever support I can.

Unknown: If you want to know personal information about anyone at our school, just send me a photograph of their face and I'll tell you everything I know about them.

Naoko: You're disgusting.

Ouch. Harsh, really. I'm so kind to everyone too~

Unknown: You're a stalker.

She didn't respond. I sighed.

Unknown: If you want my help, text me. If you don't care, ignore me.

Unknown: You have one week until your precious Senpai belongs to Tsunoi-chan.

Unknown: I hope you make her suffer.

Yikes. Was that last line a bit too much? I shook my head. Nah. Just the right amount of badass and mystery. She'll never figure out who I am. Neither will anyone else. I smiled at the thought. I had started my information franchise at the start of high school. Teachers assumed the club room was always empty, so I utilized it in the best way I could. I rubbed my face with my hands. Well, at least I won't have to deal with Tsunoi-chan anymore after this. I struggled against my naturally pessimistic nature, effectively consoling myself. I darted my eyes over to my watch. Crap. A minute until school ended, and of course I had to go to P.E. Why is that class even required? Not like anyone at this school needs more activity.

I shoved my phone into my pocket and ran out of the room.

~le time skip brought to you by Freddy Krueger face fucking the topographical map of Utah (look it up)~

I was sweating bullets by the end of class. I really need to get out more. Thank God they have showers here.

Luckily, clubs ended around the time our P.E. makeup class did. Perfect to see how my pawn- I mean stalker- I mean... there's really no way for me to refer to her nicely. I'm just going to go check on Naoko. It's time for the stalker to get stalked.

I wiped my brow with the towel hanging around my shoulders. I sighed, shaking out my wet hair. These showers are always so cold. My phone buzzed on the bench beside me. I tugged on my other shoe and clicked it open. Second security camera is watching Naoko. I covered my mouth to stifle laughter. She moves fast. I know her schedule - she's been acting strange for a while now, but I only discovered the cause about an hour ago. Who knew Kurusu was such a heartthrob? I couldn't check the cameras from here, but I knew which room the second one spied on. She doesn't have... music? What could she be doing there?

Akira Kurusu x Reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara