Why all this is meant to be happened with me only?

Here i am The Virat Kohli who's finding it difficuilt to talk to a girl and the next moment i am seeing my ex at the party.

"Hey! Aisha! What a surprise!" I fake smiled.

So yes she was Aisha! One of my ex and she was such a bitch. She always used to put herself on me. I am not denying but she was just one of those flings. We had sex and that's it! It was over! But she kept on blackmailing me that she'll raise fake issues about me in media. Long time this chapter was closed and since then i never saw her face again.

But now? Why?

"How are you? Veeku! Long time haan? Bdw tell me you still miss me na?" She said clinging towards me and i stepped a little back.

Miss you? My foot!

"I am so much better without you!" I shot back crossing arms.

"I too! I am here coz i want to make you meet my boyfriend who's one of the top buisnessman of country!" She said so proudly only to piss me off.

"As if i care? Good for you!" I huffed.

"See there he is!" She pointed a finger and there his guy was at the corner and as she pointed to him he gave him a flying kiss.

"Whatever i don't care Aisha! Now will you please let me go!" I said rolling my eyes.

"What about you Virat? Have you got any or still in the memories of mine? Oh! You still miss me that you havn't got anyone?" She said only to irritate me.

Ughhhh!!! The first time i so needed a girlfriend! Memories of her? Nice joke!

I was single since long time coz i haven't got anyone of my type and i was bored of those flings now.

She'll screw me up if i would say i havn't got any.

"I wish you could say that! But i have got one. And she's the best i can ever have!" I said proudly!

"Oh! Tell me who's she?" She shot back.

Fuck!

"You aren't that important that i will tell you!" I tried so hard to defend myself.

"Don't lie! I know you haven't got one! Say the truth you miss me!" She pouted and now anger was fuming in my veins.

Why the hell can't she just shut her mouth?

"Just shut up! There's she! My girl! Nikita Sinha! She's my girlfriend! Happy now?" Till all the time she was in my mind and i couldn't think of any other name.

What the hell did i just blabbered?

I am so dead now!

"What? Nikita Sinha is your girlfriend? The media haven't got any news of you both?" Again this bitch is tough!

"We wanted to hide this. It's been a few months we got into relation? Any problem with that?" I said

"No! So c'mon i want to meet her!" She fired back

Meet her? So that she can kill me and probably never talk to me?

Well Congrats Virat that's how you started your not so happy love story!

"Not now! Sometimes later! Gotta go!" I said quickly.

"Fine! And i think i forgot to tell you one thing you know all the media here is owned by my boyfriend's company so i think it's time to show the world about your girlfriend! It's all recorded now about how you admitted your relation" She smiled wickedly and left from there making my jaw drop.

What? She can't do this!

No mannnn! Am i dreaming?

Virat! Just go to some other planet right now you'll be dead here!

Not that i regret calling her my girlfriend but i never imagined this would be happening like this.

Aisha! You bitch! I hate you!

So now i have a girlfriend who don't have the slightest of idea about this.

How worse is this?

A lot when you are Virat Kohli and she's Nikita Sinha!

Oh! My Virat!😂
That's where your story title justifies😏 *smirks*
How was the chapter?
What you think how will Nikita react to this?😂
*Ye to trailer tha picture abhi baaki hai mere dosto*😂😏

Vote and comment❤