"You don't need to wear a suit," I said, laughing at Ashton's comment about my mother. I completely agreed with him, he didn't need to apologize.

"Good, because I don't own one." Ashton let out a sigh of relief, followed by a few more loud bangs from wherever he was. "Oh my God, can you hear that noise?"

"The banging?" I asked, nodding to myself. "Yeah."

"I think it's coming from Michael's room. He sounds like he's rearranged the furniture." Ashton laughed loudly, and I began to wonder if Michael was actually silently fucking his friend Sarah with Ashton right next door.

"Because I'm sure that's exactly what he does in his free time." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What are you wearing tonight?" Ashton asked, suddenly changing the subject.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Probably a dress."

"Fuck." Ashton swore again, a lot louder this time.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I love when you wear dresses. What if I get a boner and your parents are, like, right there?" Ashton asked, and I realized that he was completely serious.

"Ashton!" I laughed, "Stop it."

"It's a very good question to ask. This is a big deal, Murphy, I'd rather that your parents don't see me all hard for their daughter." Ashton sighed. My face heated up again when Ashton talked like that, it made me realize that Ashton actually put thought into things like this. While I was worried about what I was going to wear or say, Ashton was worried about getting a boner.

"Okay, I'll just wear a big garbage bag over my whole body, will that make it better?" I asked.

"Nope. Just wear a dress." Ashton said quickly, making up his mind. "Even thought you'd still look great no matter what you wear."

"Okay, okay, I'll wear a dress." I laughed.

"Alright, I'll try to restrain myself from fucking you right on the dinner table." Ashton said in a low voice, sending shivers up my spine.

"Ashton!" I laughed again.

"That's right baby, say my name." Ashton joked, unable to hold back his laughter any longer. I don't think Ashton would ever be able to act serious in a situation like that, he seemed to laugh after every little thing.

"What is wrong with you today?" I asked, still laughing at what Ashton had said a few seconds before.

"Honestly," Ashton paused, "I'm pretty horny."

"Of course you are." I groaned.

"I'm just being honest." Ashton said innocently, like a little kid trying to get out of trouble.

"Too honest." I sighed.

"A relationship is nothing without honesty." Ashton responded simply, nothing more too it. I swallowed hard, remembering that I hadn't been entirely honest with Ashton lately.

I heard another loud noise through the phone and I could tell that Ashton did too, because he swore once again. He sounded so frustrated, even though it was hard to tell why. He could always just go over to Michael's room and find out what was going on himself, I would love to be on the phone to hear that happen.

"He's being so loud." Ashton sighed again. "Anyway, I'm going to go now. I'll be over later tonight for dinner, okay? Text me in a little bit."

"Okay, I'll see you tonight." I said, beginning to take the phone away from my ear.