Sexslave Neko (Yaoi)

This story is yaoi.(BoyXBoy) Dont like dont read. And it will have lemon.

Story info: Jake Lanozuka has been sold into slavery for a while. About since when he was about 16. The reason was because his parents had no money. So their landlord made a deal.

"If you give me your son to sell to anybody who wants him for a sex slave. I will take that in trade for your dept. Deal?" Is what the deal was. Of corse his parents and him would have been kicked out of their house if they said no. So they said Yes. So now that he is almost 20. And hasnt seen his parents since his 16 birthday. He has been sold to so many people. But what happens when a guy buys him. Repeatedly. He thinks he might have found someone who might love him. Jake had a really nice girlfriend before he got taking by the landlord. He was going to tell her that once they graduated he wanted to get married with her and have kids. What will the landlord do when the youngest man that goes to his auctions tries to make a deal and take his money maker? Will the landlord say yes for lots of money? Will this teen not stop until he keeps this Neko boy? Continue reading to find out.

Jake Lanozuka:

He is a neko(Part cat) He has mismatched eyes. Blue hair. (The cover) He is a sexslave. He gets sold to people. Over and over again. Some are nice and gentle. like Adam. Some take their anger out on him threw the sex they have. And he really misses his parents. He did get to goto school. But he always had to change schools because teens there their parents had bought him. So he was always new. He got use to it. He just didnt like it. He is always mistaken for a 16 year old. Only cause he looks small and fragile.

Jake's POV

I was sitting in my little cage. Naked. Blindfolded. Tied to the cage with chains. "How much would any of you pay for this little kitten?!" "Im not kitten!" I hiss. "Ill pay 500 dollars!" "1000!" "1200" "1 000 000!" Silence. I bet you it was my last client. It was a boy. About 16/17 years old. He didnt o anything i didnt like. But he always had that gleam n his eyes that says. 'I want you badly. But you look like your in pain. So ill be nice.' look. I just leaned my head back. "Going Once! Going Twice! So-" "2 000 000!" "Anyone have a higher bid?" "2 500 000!" "You damn rich brat!" The other man yells. "Going Once! going Twice! Sold To The Youngest Boy In Here!" The man selling me known as the great movie maker Kaden Saint-Stanwood. He made really cool movies. But they are pretty much like my life. shitty. Maybe the reason why i dont like them is because they have men like him in it also i dont like him.

"ok Jake be good for him like monday." he said taking me out of the cage. I goto bite him but he slaps me. "Dont slap him!" The teen known as one of the richest teens ive known. Adam. He is a really beautiful blonde with bright green eyes. Kaden unties the blindfold and the chains. I jump up but Kaden smacks me with so much force so i fall. "Dont Hit Him!" Adam yells again. Kaden just grumbles. Then leaves. "Follow me." Adam says putting his arm out for me to take. I goto take it but then i just get up alone. "Whats wrong. did anyone hurt you Jake?" "N-no." "Lets go back to my place." "Ook." "But where is your clothing?" "He he shredded ttthem." "Well take my jacket then." "O-ok." I say as he passes me his jacket. I put it over my shoulders and try to get my arms threw the sleaves. But they were too long. He is a pretty tall and muscular 17 year old. He looks like he could be almost 25. I think he was sculpted out of ice. I finally get my hands out of the sleeves and he hugs me. I flinch in the hug. "Did i hurt you?" "N-no." "Come on. Get in."

He says opening the door to a nice car. I hop in. He closes the door and walks over to the other side. I think i might be having feelings for him. But im not sure what its like to love someone. Well i only loved Scarlet. She was beautiful. I was luck to even get to date her. She was really popular. "Were you treated good?" "Y-yes." "Are you truely telling me the truth?" "N-no." "Who hurt you?" "K-kaden." "I think I might get my parent to adopt you. Your just to cute. Even though your older." "I-I know I'm s-small. B-but it's not m-my fault i d-drank to much c-coffee to stunt m-my g-growth." I stuttered badly. So we had another 5 minutes of awkward silence before he spoke again. "I won't do anything you don't wanna do." "I-it doesn't matter what I-I think because. Y-you d-did pay K-kaden for m-me." "I know. But I don't wanna hurt you." "You w-wont. I-I d-dont really f-feel p-pain." "Ok. Were at my place."

He says turning off the car. "O-okay." He junps out then runs over to my side and opens the door. I hop out and continue to look at my feet. I follow behind him as he walks up the stone path. "After you." He says opening the door for me. "T-thank y-you." "Welcome home master." "Hello Hannah. Jake is back. Do you think that Sam could fill adoption forms for Jake? And give Kaden. The man who owns Jake. As much money as he wants for us to have Jake?" "Ill go see." Sam is Adams butler. Or a bodyguard. Not sure. "Hannah i want you to feed jake while i get a shower. Unless you want a shower with me Jake." "I-its your c-chose." "Ok. Hannah call us when food is ready." "Yes master." "Follow me Jake." He said heading towards his room. His room is pretty dark and scary. Its all black. My first time here. I told him his room was scary. And he put a random. Pink. Fluffly. Cat. teddy bear on the wall. That made me scared more. But i kept my lips sealed. "Hmm. Oh yeah. Hannah went shopping and yesterday and thought that these would look cute on you." He says pulling out blue pants with a tail hole in the back. They had kitten paws all over them. Well they had to be kitten paws. Or incredibly small cat paws. Then he pulls out a pink sweater. "And this." He held up the hood and it had holes for my ears. "I like it." I say trying to quickly put on a pair of kitty paw boxers. "Ill go start the water."

He says walking into his bathroom. "Mmhmm. Wait Water!" I shriek. "Water." he says back poking his head out the door. I pout and flop on his bed. i take a deep breath in. It smells like him. "Eh get your butt in here!" "No." "Ill drag you!" "Try!" I dig my claws into the bed. He grabs my hips and pulls. He releases my left hip and tickles me. On my left ear. I undig my claws and laugh. He drags me into the bathroom. He locks the door. Using a lock that uses finger prints as keys. He puts me on the counter. He stops the water and picks me back up after he strips down. "Take them off." "No." "Youve never been disobedient. I like this side of you." "Hmph." I growl crosing my arms. "If you dont i will.~" He says seductivly in my ear then breathes on my neck. "No." "Fine i will take them off.~" He starts to play with the waist band. Then he yanks them down. And throws them on the ground. He steps into the tub and sits down. Putting me on his lap. Just barely touching the water. "Hiss. Hiss. Hiss." I hiss trying not to touch water. "Water wont hurt you." "Hiss. It will." "Your not sugar. You are sweet but your not sugar." "It will hurt me." He grabs my toe and puts it in the water. He puts my hole foot in. And..

*Poof.* Im a cat. "Hiss." "Your so cute. You look like a kitten." He says pulling me to his chest. "Hiss!" "Fine ill just wash you and you can sit on the outside while i wash myself." "Meow." He sinks down in the tub and i just lay on his chest. He rubs the shampoo into my fur and washes it out then puts conditioner in my fur then washes it out and wraps me up in a towel and puts me on the outside of the tub. And five minutes later. *Poof*

And now im sitting in a towel. Naked.