Welcome to Crazy's little World of Writings...

This is your cliffy buddy Crazymahiz
( crazy/ mahii) coming up with a new book...

This is your Mahii's - Crazy World...

😂😂😂😂😂...

Simple guys...

This book will contain the index of my stories, infos which I wish to share you with all, discussions about some random topics, teasers and my upcoming works....

💮💮💮💮💮

So, shall we have a quick look at the index of my stories first...
Though I have updated it in one of my stories, still many had not come across that story...

My writings includes Fanfictions, short stories, few shots, five shots, three shots, two shots and also one shots collections...

A big list guys... Don't get bored... Just have a look at my crazy writeups... I know many of you aware of all my stories...

But, as many new readers and new followers are coming up daily, an index will be easy to help you all to find out what are the stories I'm writing and dealing with....

Important chapters in most of my stories are kept as private.... So, if you wanna have a look, do follow me....

All my writings are my creative ideas and is copyrighted to me... Never dare to steal my works and post it in other sites without my knowledge....

All the text are fully copyrighted:
©Crazymahiz™,2018®

Stealing others creativity and ideas is a biggest sin according to me... So, stealers beware of the consequences and first answer to yourself, before stealing others writings....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

So, here is the list of my stories....

Fan Fictions: ffs

It contains stories which are of more than 20 chapters.....

1. Loving Husband

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/GAdYMuFX1F

No. Of parts written: 84
Total chapters: Not yet decided...
Status: On going

2. I fell for your eyes

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/1Y52pK031F

No. Of parts written: 30
Total chapters : 30
Status: completed

3. Arrogancy vs attitude

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/GARI7k531F

Story name: Arrogancy vs Attitude
No. of  parts written : 58
Total chapters: 60
Status: ongoing