one

I would stare at him and fantasize all sorts of things. Some days cute relationship things. Other and most days I would imagine him taking me in many different ways. All of this and I cant even talk to him. Why must I be so shy. Yet he is the complete opposite. Sociable, funny...liked. I sit behind him, slightly to the right perfectly being able to see him. Everyday I look at his brown locks and imagine me pulling at them as he gives me pure bliss. I mostly spend most of my time staring at his hands.

His big, manly hands. How I wish I could touch them. How I wish they would touch my body, choke me until I am almost close to death. I imagine myself licking each of his fingers very slowly, enjoying how they feel in my mouth as he moves them in and out. Oh, how I wish I could lay on his hands. Carress them with the tip of my nose and kiss every inch of them.

I stare at his neck and crave to smell his scent. I have an urge to pass my nose all around his naked body.

And who could forget his big, muscly arms. Arms that I wish would hold me, throw me around and hold me down as I skirm under his touch.

I wish I could pass my lips over his abs and bite his shoulders as he pulls at my hair. I want to lick his neck and bite his ear as I hear him growl.

My trance always gets interrupted by the class ending. He stands up and I take in all of his gorgeous self. He never looks my way so I was fine to stare.

But today was different. He looked back. And I? Well I was staring at him with wide eyes. He looked confused and I just sat there, like stone unable to move as he walks closer towards me. I start gathering my books getting reading to run.

He places one of his big hands on my books pushing them back on the desk and the other he extends to greet me.

I stare at his hand. All these thoughts rushing through. So many temptations to kiss his hand. I pushed the temptations down and shook his hand as I stood up.

"I'm Grayson." He says and his voice melts into my skin. I swear his voice makes my eyes roll. My blood boils as his grip becomes stronger. I bite my lip and look down hoping he didn't see.

"I'm Angela" I say in such a low voice that it could almost be a whisper. He lets go of my hand making me whimper.

His eyebrows raise but thankfully he shrugs it off. "Now why are you staring at me Angela?" He asks slowly resting against the desk. I mutter some things looking for a reasonable explanation, but of course, there isn't one.

"I don't know," I answer and look down. "Well, when you figure it out...we'll talk" He says sending shills up my body. He winks and walks away. I hold on to the desk as I feel myself getting lightheaded.

Some minutes pass and I finally catch my breath. How could he be so handsome and mysterious at the same time? I decide to walk home and contemplate how stupid I acted when the love of my dreams aproched me. Once I reach my apartment I had already insulted myself plenty of times.

I realize that his touch has made me numb. I'm not hungry, or tired yet I don't crave the need to stay awake.

I look at the ceiling and start twirling my tongue in my mouth thinking of how good his germs would taste as I lick all over his body.

First chapter. Please vote and comment

xoxo❤