Part 2

I think mum has decided to stay well out of my way and I would too if I was her. I mean who doesn't tell their daughter they're engaged? It's completely out of order if I'm honest. Marcus isn't awful but I still should have been told.

There's a knock on the door and I jump up from the bed and unlock the door. There stood Marcus.

"Lily,we are now about to order Chinese are you coming down?" He asks politely with a smile on his face. "But you can eat it up here if you like." He stutters. I grab my phone off my bed and walk out of the door he watches me as I shut the door behind me. We walk down the staircases and he directs me to the dining room. It's spectacular. I look at the crystal table. This dude must have serious money. Maybe I could persuade him to donate to charities, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

"Lily,you decided to come down." She says pulling me into a hug.

"Yes mum,get off me." She kisses me on the cheek and I take a seat at the table opposite my mum and Marcus.

"What would you like girls?" Marcus says handing me the menu I place it back on the table he looks slightly confused so I quickly tell him what I want.

"Chicken chow mein,chips and curry sauce please." My mum winks at me and I smile and look back down to the screen of my phone.

I hear them ordering the Chinese over the phone and I text my Josie.

Me: Ive arrived Josie, mums engaged,I know,I was shocked too lol xx

Within a few seconds my phone bleeps and I open a new message on my phone.

Josie: I told you didn't i! How's the house? Is it nice? I miss you lots Lils xx

I reply back.

Me:It's a mansion Jos, it's lush, you can come visit soon, got to go and eat, I will text you soon xx

I slip my phone back into my pocket and I hear the doorbell ring.

"Wow,service is fast here, I'll get the door." Marcus hands me the money and I walk to the front door. There stood the most beautiful boy I have ever laid my eyes on. His Ralph Loren polo shirt hugs him perfectly showing his perfect abs through the shirt. Then he has a pair of grey skinny jeans on and a pair of grey nike blazers.

A smirk appears on the guys face and he caught me checking him out. He looks me up and down and gives a nod. Maybe that's a sign of him approving?

"That's £20.20 please." He says handing me the bag of Chinese. The smell wafts up my nose and I let out a moan in delight. I don't think he heard though. I hand him £21 and he smirks.

"Keep the change." I wink.

"Oh how generous." He replies and winks and with that he walks away. Even his walk is sexy,oh dear.

I walk back into the dining room and my mum grins at me.

"I think he liked you." She nudged me.

"Mum shut up." I say and Marcus walks in and sets out the plates and we dig in to the Chinese I've been longing for.

After eating I excuse myself from the table and go upstairs to unpack my things. Mum was right about the furniture, it was lovely though so I didn't complain. I had a whole new bed with a grey headboard. I had a wall set of wardrobes with mirrors going all the way across. I also had a makeup stand and un suite was already built in.

The bedroom honestly did look great.

I lay down on my bed and decide to get an early night.

I mentally slap myself. I actually need to get ready for bed I can't just sleep. I walk into my un suite and turn on the shower.