Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

''Look ,I'm just trying to help !''he said but in a louder voice.

''Well nobody asked you too.''I said back.He shook his head then left slamming the door  behind him.

I stood there looking at the door.Was I too harsh?But I have a reason!!I'm just not in the mood right  now.

The nurse told me take the day off ,so I just did.I went back home and rested.I alos skipped school for two days not wanting to talk to anybody.

********

It was saturday already.It had been almost two weeks since school started.I was feeling much better now.But I was still thinking about what John said.I just couldn't get hurt again.Whta Ryan did to me (my ex -boyfriend) couldn't let me trust anyone anymore.Then I shook my head and took  shower.I ot ou feeling great.

I wore short Jeans short and a beautiful 0cean blue T-shirt and of course a converse ,the same color as my shirt.I went to the living room.I saw it was already 12pm so I just thought I could order launch.Great!Pizza from Pizza Hut !I dialed the number and ordered a large peperoni.The guy told me that it would take 10 minutes so I has to make my famous pasta salad..

By the time I was finished ,the door bell rung.

'Who is it ?''I asked.

''Pizza delivery!''someone answered back.

Strange Zack,the pizza delivery guy,usually says ,Ít's zack.

I opened the door and saw a tall,blond guy with his back to me .I cleared my throat.They turned.Jeremy.

''Jeremy what are you doing here?''I raised an eyebrow.

''You live here?'' he asked surprised.

''Yh and what are you doing here?''I asked again.

He lifted the pizza box.

''Well zack had an emergency so I had to deliver th last pizza for him.''he shrugged.

''Oh ,okay then here you go .''I handed him the money .

''Oh no it's ok I already paid so that Zack could give his boss the money.''he smiled.

I nodded and he gave me the pizza.Then asked.''Can I come in?''

''Yes''I said quickly without thinking.Think before you talk!!!But you know I was feeling lonely..and Angy was with Justin so It'll be cool I guess.

I opened the door wider so that Jeremy would come in.

I put the pizza on the table.Jeremy was looking around.The he turned to me.''Nice place''

"Thanks"I said .

"You know my aunt lives here and I visit  every week !How com i've never seen you?"

''I guess destiny doesn't want us to meet.''I shrugged holding back my laughter.

He rolled his eyes.''Do you live here alone?''

''Well,mom visits on Mondays ,but i'm alone on other days.''I shrugged.

He raised an eyebrow.He started walking towards me.''That means we're alone''he said in a flirty voice.I naroowed my eyes at him and took a step back.He stopped when he was an inch away from by body.

''Come on !Admit it!You love me!''he said looking into my eyes.

I looked up a liitle and saw his blue,dreamy,beau- Wait what the heck!

''Never''i tried to seem casual.He then pushed me to the wall which was right behind me.Omg what's he gonna do?Oh shit.Then he put his hands on either sides of me,trapping me between his arms .I could feel every inch of our bodies touching.He came closer to me.Actually my lips .My heart stopped,but just when he was about to kiss me he move his lips to my ear and whispered.''Someday you'll be mine.''i shivered slightly from his warm breath.