Episode 10

Episode 10

Sanskar is shocked and again gets angry...
He thinks.. "I was sorry for her, but again she started.. She will never change I hate her"...

Laksh looks at him being serious

Lakh: dude what happened??

Snskar: 😡yes ur right.. She deserves ur scoldings..

Laksh: Hahahaha lol...

They got to the office..
They look at the cctv footage.. On the day of kidnapping..

Laksh and Sanskar looks at the cctv carefully..
They look at the car which is roaming nearly 10 times
Sanskar: stop it.. Laksh did u notice.. This car is roaming only in this circle.. (He tells the peroson to zoom)

They look at the man's hand he is having a snake tattoo on his hand...
They couldn't find any other identity..

Laksh: zoom the car number..
To they surprise car doenst have number plate.

Sanskar: 😡so this is the car Laksh.. He is the person we need to search for them.. That tattoo guy.. I won't leave him..

Laksh: 😡yes Sanskar.. Let's search for them.. They should not get doubt on us.. Let's do secretly...

Sanskar smiles and gives Hifi to Laksh...

Sanskar: let's start our search..

***************************************

College:

Driver drops Swara in the college... Swara goes inside very sadly as she doenst like to go to college today..

At that time she hears someone calling her.. She looks aback.. It was her friends..

Anjali: Swara today we all are mass bunking.. Come lets have fun..

Swara: 😍what mass bunk... Woww...

(She remembers Laksh words)
Swar: 😞may be today I can't come.. If my bro knews it he will kill me

Anjali: Swara no problem.. One day only na.. Manage it yar.. Plzz

Swara think... She smiles

Swara: 😍okay done👍🏻 first let's go to shopping.. U know I have 15000 with me.. Il should buy sooo many tops.. So let's go for shopping..

All friends accept.. Swara gets happy...

*************************************
Gadodia house:

Shekar goes to a room, he takes out an old album..
He open it the first pic is DP and Shekar photo..
He looks at the photo and cries.. He remembers his friendship days with DP..

Shekar: (cries) finally I found u DP.. U are here in this city only.. Thankgod.. I'm so happy..

He turns the photos.. He looks at Shomi and AP photo..
He caresses Shomi pic and cries.. He remembers Swara's fun and the way she is being so active... He smiles...at that time he hears Urvashi calling him..

He hides the album and goes down..

Urvashi: Shekar, did u talk to any police about kidnapper

Shekar: no..

Urvashi: (cries) Shekar, plz don't neglect.. Do something.. I'm worried about Uttara.. Plz Shekar do something..

Shekar: for worry Urvashi il do something...

He goes to his room back.. He remembers kidnappers words.. But he wants to save Uttara.. So he thinks to inform police..

He thinks to tel Laksh, but he is tensed.. As they all may go far away from them..
He gets to know about Sanskar.. So he thinks to approach him.... And he calls him..