Chapter 6

Stop dragging my heart around

Songs of the day : B.A.P - Blind

***

               I woke up the next day when the sun shone its light directly to my face. I look at my left and he isn't on the bed anymore. I feel bad honestly and a part of me keep saying that he regret whatever that happen last night. I sighed at my condition right now. I look worse.

               I am being stupid last night and I let my emotion get to me. I mean, I have know that he is a playboy and of course, he would do everything so he could get into girl's pants or skirts - I don't care. Being the stupid person ever last night, I surrender myself to him.

               I let my heart thinks that I already get his heart and he is going to love me, we will get married and more to those bullshit thing. But look at what happen right now, he left me all alone, no notes.

               I walk into the bathroom and get some towel so I could wrapped it around my body to go into my room. I need to freshen up and shower so I could go back to my reality. I put dirty clothes into a spare beg that I brought and I put it on my luggage. I look at myself once again in the mirror and I am ready to start new.

                I pulled the luggage slowly to avoid making noise and there is no Alex in the living room or kitchen as well. I bet he really don't want me to be here so I pulled out my phone and send him a thank you messages. Luckily I have called a taxi before I took a shower and I am pretty sure the taxi will arrive soon.

                 I waited at the lobby and after two minutes of waiting, the taxi arrived so I gave the driver my address and about thirty minutes later, I arrived at my house. I walked into the house and plop myself on the couch. I pulled out my phone from my jeans expecting a message from him but none. I guess I am expecting too much.

My stomach grumbling so loud that I laugh on my own. I walked to the kitchen and open the fridge but I swear in my head when I notice its empty. I walked back to my bag and took out my purse, making my way to the nearest convenience store to buy a few ingredients for me to cook.

I walked back to my house and I don't know why but my mind wonder to Alex. Where is he? Did he regret everything that happen to us last night?

I shook my head, its a one time thing Lexa and you stupidly give your V card to him. I sighed loudly and walked into my house, straight to the kitchen and started to make a simple french toast with sausage. I have been craving this for days so I decide to make this.

I turn on Netflix and I started to dig in when I receive a phone call. I looked at the caller ID and pick it up since its from Nicole.

"Hi, I haven't heard from you for so long." I smiled at her words. True though. I have been busy.

"What are you doing tonight? We can meet up. I have been craving some steak." I said to her but I remembered that she already have a husband, "Hey, its okay if you can't. I understand you're busy."

                 She chuckled at me, "I will make it tonight. Lets meet at our favorite steak house alright?"

                  I replied with a yes to her and soon we hung up. I was wondering where he went to, did he regret it so bad that he doesn't want to see me. I'll start working with him in two weeks so I am hoping it will not cause any trouble. Luckily, I plan to resign one week earlier since I have my final exam this week and I'll be starting my next job with Alex soon.