Mrs. Suman shravan ...

Começar do início

I folded the blanket and kept it beneath the couch if incase he fell at sleep, he may not be hurted. I guess it was my duty as a wife. .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sumo got up from the bed by twisting her body. She pressed her palms and put her hair up. .she looked around for shravan. The couch was empty and the blanket was kept at bed neatly folded. He was missing in the washroom . It was crystal clear for sumo that he had gone to office. .

"Shravan. ..you can't do this for long term. ..one day. . you have to face me. .."

Sumo thought herself and decided to finish her morning business

Sumo thought herself and decided to finish her morning business. She  took her towel and yet to go. ..

Shravan came up by reading the newspaper. They both was about to hit as he didn't see  sumo,standing there.

"Hi. ..good morning "  shravan gave a pleasant smile at sumo. ..

Sumo stared at him. .she thought herself. .. .

" how he could act like nothing had happened. .well. ..Mr. shravan malhothra. ..I am not less than you. ..let's see the extent of this  puzzle "

" sumo. ..good morning. .."

He repeated as if he needed the response. ..sumo smiled vaguely. .

" good morning. ."she replied.

" sumo. ..I have an important work. ..it is already late. ..."

He was about to go into the washroom.

Sumo had her out bursted anger. She just ran into the washroom and closed the door. .

Here comes the sumo version. After finishing her morning business, she started to play candy crush in her mobile. ..it between, she ignored shravan 's pleadings to open the door. ..

At first, shravan was confused with Sumo's hurry. He then waited outside .later, he started to knock the door as he was in need to use the toilet urgently.

His requests were left as ga_ga and gee _gee  by sumo. Shravan understood her way of troubling him. He just used ramnath 's room and started to dress him up.

Sumo  continued  her game and enjoyed shravan 's pity face.  she was surprised that there were  no more knocks and requests from shravan. ..

" Where  did he go. ?"

Sumo's mind was filled with the happiness that she had started  the level 1 of  torture lessons. But, prolonged silence increased her doubt. Almost she had done so many levels in candy crush. Her mind enthralled her to peep out. ..

" beep. ..beep. .."

It was shravan 's message.

" sumo. ..time up. ..I have done my morning chores. ..i guess you might be hungry. .  So...please come out.. ..good day to you. ..i am leaving now. .."

Sumo felt ashamed. She wanted to talk with him. There was no anyway, he could escape before talking to her. .she immediately opened the door.

Shravan was brushing his hair. He turned at sumo and smiled.

" shravan. ..don't smile at me. .it saturates my anger towards you. .."her mind behaved like a typical girl who always fond of her lover even if,  he did mistakes. ..

" sumo. ..have breakfast. ..and get ready. . We are going out. .."

He told sumo. She had a quizzical look at him. ..

" no need to bring me out. ..I heard that ,you have an important work. .." sumo replied him by  looking at somewhere. He held Sumo's shoulders and turned her towards him.

" sumo. ..it's you, who is important in my life. ..nothing could be more important than you. .."

Sumo stood still with his answer. Shravan looked deeply into her eyes. Sumo too responded to his intense look.

" shravan. ..this is what I needed till my death. ..your love. ..your care. ..just clarify me that you did nothing wrong with our wedding. ..i would be at your arms forever. ..will you be mine beyond all this queries. .?"

Her eyes sounded her soul louder.

" sumo. .it hurts much to hide from you,  the true me with our wedding. ..no matter what happens, I will tell you the truth. ..I have hope on my love. It will make you fall for me ever and ever "

His eyes  exhibited his pain. ..