Let's get to know Stu Bennett!

Stuart Alexander Bennett, August 10,1980Born in Penwortham, Lancashire. He moved with his family to Wales, living in Preston, Lancashire until he was six years old. His idol is Davey Boy Smith! And he was inspired by Davey B. Smith to become a professional wrestler. SummerSlam chooses the WWF Intercontinental Championship match at the main event of 1992 (Bret Hart, another childhood hero). His favorite match in time. He studied at the University of Liverpool and graduated in Marine Biology! He was working as a recruitment consultant in a science lab, continuing his training to become a wrestler. While he living in Liverpool in his early twenties, he continued to fight in various parts of Europe, becoming a talented boxer without any champions. Bare-knuckle boxing competed in a match called "The Battle of Buda"( Capital City of Hungary ) by the underworld. Later, he was wounded with an eight-inch knife, with someone trying to steal his money while crossing a side street to find a taxi to the airport. For legal reasons, he refused to elaborate, but caused serious discomfort, and despite severe blood loss, Bennett's attack stretches from his upper back, leaving his right three-headed muscle with 12 scars. And with his broken nose, his Bare-knuckle fists lasted a lifetime with his career. But he has voiced '' I do not regret for that period of my life. ''  Bare-knuckle combined his career with WWE at the request of Famer Hall. Dusty Rhodes is introduced to the WWE audience as a European bare joint champion who fights on the streets of Europe. His Wasteland act has taken many parts of his fights.