Chapter 25

Raven's POV

I knock on the door and step back. The door creaks open and I'm welcomed by Ash's cheerful face.

"Come in!" she says and takes me by the hand. Zim and Ash decided to have a small get together barbecue thing. It's nice weather and a good breather from all the touring. "You can put your bag outside."

"The guys are on their way." I say. We go to the backyard, it's simply beautiful. The grass is a bright green and there's a crystal blue pool. Zim is standing by the barbecue pit, he flips some of the meat.

"Thanks, babe, for cooking." Ash says to him and kisses his cheek. Zim scrunches his nose at the food but continues to cook.

"You're lucky I love you." He says and chuckles. Ash and I sit in chairs by the table on the patio.

"Did you want to swim?" I nod.

"Yeah, you?" she shrugs.

"The pool is beautiful and tempting, I guess so." She slips on a pair of black sunglasses. The door bell rings and she springs up. "I'll get it." She walks inside.

"So, how have you been?" Zim asks. I hear the echoes of people's voices as she opens the door.

"I've been well, you, Zum?"

"Good, now tell me I'm not imagining this but I think I see a little bump on Ash's stomach." He says smiling.

"It's a little too early, don't you think." He shrugs and smiles. The patio door opens and the guys come out. Marilyn comes to me and kisses my cheek. Twiggy rips off his shirt and tosses his shoes and jumps into the pool. Warm pool water splashes on us and we groan.

"Ha!" Twiggy says and swims to the deep end.

"I'll go get into my swimsuit." I say and grab my bag. I walk inside.

"I'll come with you." Marilyn says and follows. We walk into a bathroom. I lock the door. Marilyn sits on the counter and watches.

"Creepy fucker." I say and lightly punch his arm. He chuckles.

"Fine, I'll close my eyes." He covers his eyes. I roll my eyes and unzip my bag. I peel off my clothes. Cold air forms goosebumps on my arms. I slip on the bottom half of my black bikini. I tie on the top and put a black shirt over it all.

"Okay, done." He jumps off of the counter and stares at me. He kisses me and I put my arms around his neck. "Come on." I say. I take my clothes and stuff them in my bag. He removes his shirt and pants leaving him in his black swimming trunks. We walk out and I put our stuff in a chair. Ash, Ginger, and Twiggy swim around. We walk into the pool. I jump onto Marilyn's back. He starts to swim very fast, I begin to giggle. He goes to the deep end and starts to sink on purpose. I kick my feet.

"Marilyn, put me down!" I squeal.

"Never!" he yells. I claw my way higher so I won't sink into the deep water. He springs up and water splashes on the others. Ginger groans but Ash and Twiggy laugh.

"You act like a teenager." I say to Ginger and splash water on him.

"Food is ready!" Zim calls out. Marilyn puts me on his shoulders and walks us out of the pool. He puts me down and I sit on his lap at the table. We all drip water all over the deck. Twiggy takes a lot of food and dumps it on his plate. We eat and eat until we can't anymore. Marilyn kisses me and laughs. I smile at him. He wipes off some barbecue sauce from my cheek with his finger. He licks it off (not in a sexual way). I put barbecue sauce on my finger then turn to Marilyn. I wipe it on his face and he chuckles.