Whitney is in Danger or is She? Part 1: Does Kilgrave Save Whitney

Kilgrave was still trying to figure out how he going to save her from Alex, but meanwhile Whitney still trapped in Alex's house not knowing what is going to happen to her. Whitney was horribly terrified by the fact that Kilgrave might not be able to save her, and that she was going to stuck with Alex forever. The more she thought about her life with Alex she quite like it, but she wondered how would that make Kilgrave feel if she decided to stay with Alex. Kilgrave had began to wonder if Whitney had even missed him while she was being held captive by Alex, but as days went on she was actually having the time of her life all the partying that she could ever want even though she was his captive he treated her very special. No one was allowed to go near Whitney except for Alex because he wanted her all to himself.

Alex had heard a knock on the door as he was heading towards Whitney's room; it was Kilgrave asking if he could see Whitney. Alex said you may see her as they walked down the hall together. At the very site of Kilgrave Whitney began to smile even though she knew that Alex would not let him take her with him, Kilgrave tried to give Whitney a hug, but Alex had jumped in front of them saying, "you may not touch her, she is mine." Kilgrave looked Alex dead in his eyes and said that Whitney does not belong to you now let her go! Kilgrave took Whitney by the hand and said, "let's go"! And away they went. Whitney was now back with Kilgrave but they constantly had to hide from the people that worked with Alexander Grayson.

They knew that it would not be easy, but at least they had each other for support and then it came to point of how they were going to live life always on the run from Alexander Grayson. Kilgrave knew things that Alex did not he knew all of the best places to go. Therefore, Kilgrave and Whitney did not have to fear Alexander Grayson anymore because of all the spies that Kilgrave have for him and Whitney's protection.