He is the one {a joe sugg fanfic}

~phoebe~

I got out of my car, looked up at the building ahead of me. I took one deep breath, grabbed my bag. Locked my car door and walked up towards the door of the building. I can't believe I'm here stood outside my old best friends house. How will she react. I haven't seem her in two years since the accident and now I'm stood at her door. I took three deep breaths and I knocked. Before I knew it Zoe was stood in front of me.

"Zoe I..."

I was interrupted

"omg phoebe, I've missed you so much!"

"Wait, what? I thought you would be mad..." I said shocked

"What no! Every body misses you so much we all think about you!"

This made me break down, I felt a tear run down my cheek " I've missed you all so much, especially you Zoe. It's been hard for me"

"I know, I wish you told us where you went though, but that's in the past. Would you like to come in for a drink ? "

"Yeah sure" I said then Zoe pulled me into a massive hug and then we walked inside, he house is how I remember it, not much has changed. I sat on the sofa in her living room, Zoe went into the kitchen and asked me what I wanted to drink, I said a tea was fine.

~Zoe~

I opened the cupboard and got out two mugs which are frozen themed, I love that film. One mug had Olaf on and the other had Sven. I put the kettle on and placed one tea bag in each mug, I waited for the kettle to boil then I poured the hot water into the mugs, I then took out the tea bags with a spoon and placed them in the bag, I got the milk out of the fridge, poured a drop in each mug along with two teaspoons of sugar. I carried the mugs into the living room and I placed the Olaf mug on the coffee otable in front of phoebe.

"Omg I love frozen" she said as I took a drink from my mug

"So , let's catch up." I said in a happy voice.